Reviews for Tournament
Zeltra chapter 7 . 6/24/2014
Is that it? Are there no more chapters? The story is great, but that's a terrible place to end it!
MorningStar1399 chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
I cannot wait for more! So far, my favorite relationship must be Samus and Marth's!
phantom reviewer chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I am wondering which game this story is based off of. I has Elements from Brawl, like Sonic and Zero Suit Samus, but it has Roy who was only in Melee. Maybe you're envisioning the next Smash Bros' Mansion?

Aside of that, the story's really good. Keep up the good work!

-pr
ZELINK4EVA chapter 7 . 1/18/2012
Fuck yeah for zelink! Here's how zelink is real.

Malon: she's weird and probably smells like cow poo...sorry malon fans:(

Saria:never grows and HAS GREEN HAIR sorry saria fans

Ruto:OMFG DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT! FISSSSHHHH GIIIIIIIRRRLL SHE'S UGLY AND SCARY 2 AND TRIES TO MARRY LINK...WEIRDO. sorry ruto fans. I doubt there is any.

Medli:-_- BIIIIRRRRRDDDDDD GIIIIIIRRRRRRLLL she also likes a prince dude...O.o nice couple. Sorry medli fans.

Midna:she looks very scary and is gone forever not tht anyone cares...sorry midna fans.

Shiek: is a guy

Impa: if u think there's impaxlink going on, u might as well go to hell.

Nabooru: she's too old for him. Also she has a loooonng nose. sorry nabooru fans.

Anyone else:not in all the games

Every girl other than zelda: only in one game.

ZELDA IS THE ONE FOR SHES RLLY PRETTY AND IS IN EVERY GAME. ALSO, ONLY SHE AND LINK ARE BEARERS OF TE TRIFORCE. ALSO, THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES FROM LoZ IN SSBB AND SSBM (also ganon, but linkxganon and zeldaxganon is weird..O.o
Anthony1l chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Spottedpath chapter 7 . 9/17/2011
i love your story! Plz countinue as soon as possible! it's REALLY good!oh yeah, and i just added this story to my favs! .
Amethyst 269 chapter 7 . 3/4/2011
Aw...poor Roy. This is such a cute story tho. You're doing so much better than I. ) Plz update soon, cuz I wanna see why Peach is having that headache!
Hurricane Kazama chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
interesting... its a good story but could you add some sort of page break? because it is sorta hard to navigate. AND DON"T DISCONTINUE PLEASE! its a pretty good story
AlteaAuroraRia chapter 7 . 6/1/2010
Please continue! it is an awesome story :)
TaylorAndEllie chapter 7 . 3/22/2010
*gasp* YAY, an update :D

Hope Peach gets better soon and Roy seems to be gettin pretty tensed up...she will not die!...right? Oo

OMG you write some very cute n' fluffy SamMarth scenes in here XD

Anyway, another great chapter, no matter how big or small the chapter size is :P

Can't wait till next time XP

-Ellie

P.S - The pun thing I'm not sure about...I have two theories but they're probably wrong anyways XP
WhiteFire56 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
DUDE! That was epic! Who cares about the size?

Quality, no quantity!

Fluffy blanket, huh? Okey-dokey, then, I'll trust you're judgement...

Was the pun... Roy trudging into the bathroom and magically appearing into his covers again? ...

Sorry, didn't mean to sound so blunt, I honestly just am not so sure what a pun is of now. If it helps, I just found out what a post-it note was last year, so it'd be best not to trust MY judgement...

WhiteFire56 (-_-")
shana elmsford chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
not bad B

it was GOOD!

ps. how are you?
shana elmsford chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
cool you wanna play my games now

A

chapter 7 please?
TaylorAndEllie chapter 6 . 1/2/2010
Wow...best chapter so far :D I love the discription you're using between the couples and the moments they have together.

About the chapter length thing, I believe that people should write their own way so if you want to write long or short chapters, then go ahead. Personally, I like long chapters (because I'm selfish :P) but that means more work for you which is unfair.

I don't think there is too much 'romantic exposure' (love that phrase! :3) and neither not enough, just the right amount. But..., I am looking forward to all the 'actiony' bits that you seem to want to write so badly! :L

Looking forward to the next chapter,

-Ellie

P.S: Sorry for the long review, I need to be more generous :P
DoH-Endstufe chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
So... first, I'd like to say: I really appreciate your style of writing. Really.

The "romantic exposure", like you called it, is good, as long it matches the content. I think you will have to find a way between "so long romance story thats its boring" and "so short that no one understands a thing". You knwo what I mean? ;) I would say, you should do it like you would prefer it. Thats the best.

Greetz