Reviews for He Stays His Hand
Queenofloveandhearts chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
That was seriously real good.
Short yet sweet is a good way to put it.
Keep up the good work
NotSoAwesomeFaise chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I'm wondering how you can make something so short so powerful and beautiful. And oh my! Purple prose! But it's so lovely, you can actually pull it off. I adore it, and I would love to see Lady's POV. The Dark Slayer in her eyes...

Happy Writing!

-NSAF
Tora-Katana chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I just wonder how you can manage to make such a short passage so powerful! I could literally feel the sadness and desperation in those few words, the tragedy of a forbidden love born in a black heart. How could Vergil truly believe he is so evil if he can stop himself from corrupting what he so secretly longs for?

Surely that is so selfless in itself even to evaluate it like that in his mind! I loved it, can you tell?

Tora.
Ferity-88 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
that was awesome!
Eric Draven201 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh... dear... God! Its prose! The bane of my existence. In all my years of writing, I could never get that right to save my life. And yet when you do it it makes a helluva lot more sense than anything I can muster.

Brilliant Job!
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hey Shy,

This little poem was good and yes I think you should do lady's response, it would be interesting to see the dark slayer through her eyes. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

_
Night Companion chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wonderfully touching. Lady is Vergil's salvation? Lovely.
Trinity Archangel chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
"Given the time and absence it only expands and pulsates"-Distance always makes my heart grow yonder. Where's Lady's perspective? I'd like to read it. I dont think ive paid much attention to LxV pairings, but when it comes to mind i suppose it would be the most interesting. Thumbs up
Soldier's Shadow chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This fic, I like...ALOT. This was very innovative poignant, I could clearly picture this event taking place. I love the title of this fic too.

Boss