Reviews for Taking Him
An chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Just read the entire story! Please update!
Danni-Sherlockian-Ireland chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
Oh my good this is a fantastic chapter and story please keep it up

I want to know if Harry finally gets Malfoy!
hagadoe chapter 12 . 2/15/2012
ouch harry est une vraie garce !

enfin j'espère que draco ne va pas céder, qu'il va faire comme lily, faire courrir harry comme james a courru pour elle.

harry est trop arogant, il faut que sa tête dégonfle un peu.

draco je suis avec toi !
escapeyourself chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Hehehe I went through this story today and I just had to say that I do love me some slutty Harry! If you still need a beta I'd be willing to help you out with that! Update again soon!
lusciousharry chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
Are you writing more? I love this story. It's brilliant and i absolutely love the idea of a slutty harry
Fallen-Angel202 chapter 12 . 7/7/2011
Awww no draco in this chapter either :( Oh well still a good chapter I wonder, if harry do get to draco, will he stop doing the things he's doing now O.O But anyways great chapter, Hope to read more
darkmoonfairy16 chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Harry is so manipulative he will do anything to get to Draco I gotta say though he is too easy lol he needs to realize i don't think Draco is going to give it up to someone who isn't going to commit
jewle69 chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
Yay smutty fun but there's no Draco :( Please let the next chapter be soon and with lots of our favorite snarky little blonde
Himuro chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
The things you do to me with this story. I ship Harry with everyone. Just kidding. XD But seriously that was good smut. Harry is so manipulative. I love him. Can't wait til the real fun begins with Draco...seriously!
cyiusblack chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
update soon
Silvermane1 chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
cool
Death's essence chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
I heartily approve this chapter.
kalia chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
oh my naughty Harry, no no Draco wont lose to you, I HOPE. ya i think he should fall in love with Draco ans feel real love till stop his behave, its not healty, AND i hope you will write next so soon.
helen chapter 12 . 7/1/2011
oh interesting story, bad Harry no. i hope he will fall in love with Draco and wont be a slut. Draco good luke , SAVE YOUR VIRGINITY. please update soon.
Himuro chapter 11 . 5/29/2011
Wow I didn't realize how long it's been since I've read this tory or that it's been over a month since you updated this :o :o And I'm just reading it now. Haha. I like it. Per ususal.

Can't wait to see how Harry 'apologizes' !