Reviews for Burning Heart
LUN4V3R4 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Love them all. I actually know 5 out of the 10 artists and now when ever I listen to Owl City I will be reminded of Akuroku :D

You should turn some of these into oneshots one day!

Love Marly 3
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
good story
Aria6 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Wow, fascinating! :) I really like this. Interesting concept!
KnightlyLady chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
This is actually a really cool idea. I might have to try it sometime. It'd be an excellent writing exercise in general :D I liked the variety of stories, too. Let's see, I think 10, 8, 7, 6, and 2 were my favorites -. Weird, all even numbers. I did enjoy them all, though. Thanks for planting this idea in my head! :D
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I loved every single one of these. I read most of them twice. My favorite was probably... okay, I can't decide. Like I said, I loved every single one of these.

I really want to do that prompt thing now. Except my fanfiction muse is dead again, so I'll probably end up doing it for two of my OC's... I have the perfect two in mind. :D And it gives me an excuse to write more fluff. Awesome. I think I'll go do that as soon as I read chapter 7 of Somniun Dulcis.

-Kiki
Bamboofoxfire Productions chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
That's cooel! 8D I seriously wanna do that now. I liked all of those. They were cooel. Good work, and I think you should totally do several chapters of this! 8D aside from that, I didn't find anything in need of change or anything... So... Good job!