Reviews for When A Cough Is More Than A Cough
PharaohsMagician chapter 3 . 5/14
This was a lovely story to read. I especially enjoyed the second chapter. You're a brilliant author. Cheers and ta!:)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/16/2013
Perfect! :D
BlueDiamondStar chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
LOVED IT!
Angela chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
"Evan started to sit up but Evan pushed him back down". - so Evan pushed himself back down?

"was over-protected" - should be over-protective.

"He was slipping a box of apple juice through a straw. He sat the box down on the floor." - slipping? or sipping? It must be hard to "slip" the box of apple juice through a straw considering the box is bigger than the straw.

""And who big was it?" Really? "who" big?
starophie chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
as it happens, i currently have a sinus infection, and reading this story has made me smile and feel a whole lot better! so thank you :3
writeallnight chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
Haha! I found this chapter particularly hilarious. The whole spider thing, definitely a possibility for the show! Well done!
jerseybelle chapter 3 . 9/7/2011
I like your ending. Of course, my angst filled mind was expecting TB or lung cancer or something. Oh well.
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
OMG AN UPDATE! My day just keeps getting better!

Too bad you're not making it long, I'm dying to read more whumpage!

I'm not sure about a sinus infection but I did have a bad case of the whooping cough that lasted almost a year of torture!

Anyways, thank you for coming back to the story at least!
NCISAbbygirlDiNozzo9 chapter 2 . 9/4/2011
this is an awesome story, please finish it!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Grrr why must you leave us there? D:
myriad-souls chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Never watched the series, but your story is amazing! Update please? :)
gobears chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
You have very good stories, but do you ever finish them? I have read several now, but none are ever completed. Why bother?
Bunny1 chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
LOL, so cute!
GingerNinja1111 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
I don't think there is a chance of you updating now, but I hope you do. Very good story!
Giftless-Princess chapter 2 . 12/8/2010