Reviews for Babysitting My Partners Son
kalliegrey22 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
will you write more this is awsome
bg3929 chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Heheheehehe Booth going to a Sexual Harassment meeting only makes me think of the one NCIS had in 'Driven' XD
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
What a perfect story! Characters true to type. Their parts were interesting and story original. Waiting excitedly for next chapter.
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Fluff!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
That was cute. (:
Wintersky17 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I love this, so adorable!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I know you have other things to do, but I really, really enjoy your fluff.
endobaby chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
cute!
Reason-Flower chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
What can I say? Incredibly cute. Which isn't surprising seeing as Parker is pretty much cuteness personified, but whatever. I enjoyed it. Couple grammar mistakes, but nothing serious.
whatta-u-know chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
loved it!
Pyrate Nyre chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
I just got the e-mail alert on this and had to stop work and read it. (I work from home, and take breaks)I love it. I'd like to see more Bones and Booth men interaction.

Nyre
nerdyrobotlove2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
D'aw! It almost made me cry at the end when he suggested keeping her company and she's like, "Well since I'm his new his favorite it is logical. So Spock-like, yet so Bones-like. I like when the logical thing is to have fun, ya know? It was so fluffy. I haven't read a fanfiction that was so fluffy it brought tears to my eyes in a long time. I cannot remember when it last happened, if it ever happened. Maybe I'm emotionally-compromised, but who cares? I don't, that's who. so blah blah good job you rock blah.
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2009