Reviews for FluorineUraniumCarbonPotassium
ravenlysadist chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
omg so qute HAHHAHAHAA Periodic table omg much creative
Devi-no-e chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I (Iodine) Li (lithium) K (potassium) E (europium) Y (yttrium) O (oxygen) U (uranium). So Cute! I love the story!
xXAnachronIsmEpsIceXx chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Ahaha, that was clever. Not only that, but it was also fun to read! I also really liked Tammy. She was cute! w Thanks so much for posting this one-shot, dear. I always love reading your fanfics!
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
What a dirty way to use the periodic table. I approve.
WarriorofRedemption chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I loved the story! very creative!

and i was so proud of my self for getting the secret message before yami and yugi xD oh and I like how at the end it spelled out "I like you" i thought that was cute! chem dorks ftw! I did well in that class :]
Little bit 1o1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Me like.
Phoebe Yuu chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I bet you're mastered chemistry since you noticed things in periodic table that I failed to notice the whole time I got that subject in school. lol. brilliant.

but may I ask something? in the beginning, it said that yami was talking inside yugi's head, which I presume you made it like the actual manga, but then from joey visit to the end it seems you gave yami whole own body. could you explain that?
LucifersTenshi chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
XD great fic! So ironic, though. I'm pretty sure I'll pass my science test now. Although, I wonder what the teacher would say if he saw that written on my paper :x
samayooo chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Alright. This was so clever. I had a feeling there was some kind of secret message. Had I not been too lazy, I probably would have got it. But I also didn't wanna ruin it ... so I waited ...

And DIED when my assumption was correct.

This was pure brilliance.

Good job. 3
Kiri-chan220 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
lolz, about time too ~woof~
Chicary chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I can totally imagine you sitting in a science class and staring at the periodic table with a lightbulb-over-head moment for a fic. Okay, that sounds wierd, but I get those moments in class/work sometimes and the first thing I want to do is go home and get started. I really enjoyed the cleverness of this and want to kick myself for taking so long to figure out the big pun. Nice work!
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
freaking perfect xD
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
lol Cute! Loved it!
Gyokuei Kuragari chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
AHAHAHA. PURE GENIUS. GeNiUS. D

I find this so ironic. XD

I knew all of those elements because I was just tested on them last week, haha. Seriously, "CaNIFUCKYOU" was, ahahaha, a great message to use the symbols for. LOL

Okay, you got me cracking up.

This story was also well written, keep it up. Heheheheh...
Neko Arisa chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
AH this is so awesome ;-; It made me whine and squeal and jolt and even moan a little. I love the way you write, you show a wide use of vocabulary and proper grammar, not to mention a great ability to transmit emotions. Bonus points for the chem joke, I got it instantly and started laughing like mad.