Reviews for Wider Horizons
Louey06 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
What fun they can have without teddy aronds! Though there's always Andromed ato keep an eye on them. very cute teddy's worrry was absolutely adorable! Great job!
catwalkingowl chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
ooohh :P love the ending! haha
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
["Will you send an owl Saturday morning, first thing? Just so I know you're all right?"] The way you write Teddy makes me REALLY LIKE HIM. I mean, you write like you know kids. So many people can't write children even remotely right, but you seem to write kids who feel like kids- feel their age. Well, with words, of course.

Anyway, I loved the ending of this. They never DID get much time to be two before they became three. A little dash of romance. They must be bout mid-30s and nearly 50 by now, eh? How time flies.
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I love fics where Tonks and Remus are alive! They really should've gotten a happy ending! Great story! it was so cute! :)
BillyTheMadHatter chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
D'aw! That was wonderful. I like this a lot more than their canonical ending - it's one of those places I just tend to ignore canon... They deserved a happy ending damn it!

Ehem. Basically, this is well written and descriptive, and I don't think I have anything less then good to point out.
sandranym chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I liked this version of the "happy ever after" way more than JKR's :-)
wolfienym chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Funny and very enjoyable.
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
"Harry had given him the little brown owl in its sturdy cage that was peering curiously around at the bustling confusion." - What is the little owl's name?

"Besides—” There was an odd light in his eyes. “Hmm?” Tonks nudged him with her elbow. “You and I never had much chance to be two,” he said slowly, “before we were three. We may have a little learning to do, ourselves.” Tonks smiled, leaning into her husband’s solid, familiar warmth. “I’m game if you are.” - AW!
Luce-depp chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I love this.

I write a Remus Tonks fanfic and I'm sticking to books but if i wasnt it'd be something like this.

It's so perfect with the two of them and staying to character!

love it! good work!
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I loved it!
Silverlake chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
A delightful start! I look forward to seeing more!