Reviews for Well, He was Just Seventeen
Sporkfairy93 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
"... you know what I mean. And the way he looked was way beyond compare ... "

Very nice. I love how you effortlessly jump around in time, paragraph to paragraph, yet it's never confusing to the reader. I bow to your craft.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Lovely to see how meeting Bella changed Edward's aversion to being touched. Easy to imagine Emmett giving him a hard time.

...I'll never dance with another, Wooh, when I her her standing there...(that was just to show I recognised the source of the title).
lizzles chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Beautiful story! Keep writing, I love your stories :)
Debby1957 chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Very good!
Eagleswings81 chapter 2 . 3/16/2010
I've finally gotten around to reading this and I greatly enjoyed it. I liked the insight into Edward and Bella's scars.

I've been a little slow with reading Twilight fan fiction at the moment as I've kind of gotten caught up in HP fan fics. I've enjoyed the break, but now I have a lot that I need to catch up on.
katmom chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
I smiled through this!

Edward...ticklish? Delightful!

Kathie
pixidancer22 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I really liked, the whole idea of the scars and Edward's transformation. Can't wait for more:D
Eliph95 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
ahahah they're doing all this while renesmee's sleeping next to them? "D please make more chps!
nicford chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
Absolutely lovely!
ES3 chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
Delightful! I always love a chapter that pulls in parts of the present and the past. It's lovely to enjoy Edward and Bella in a happy moment and to have them reminisce on his history together.
thepinktabby chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
LOL that was sweet and funny. I adored it.
Justine Lark chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
This chapter is really sweet and sexy! I admire how it's not that long but it's really full of love and tender moments and feels very complete and satisfying.
joayla chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
God that was sweet and hot all at the same time who needs an m rating

Luv ya x
AnimegirlKiki chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Cute! lol,Kiki
noamg chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Great chapter, even though Edward closed Bella's scars by licking them.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »