Reviews for Well, He was Just Seventeen
cinroc chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Thanks ofr sharing this. It was great. I really needed and Edward/Bella fix.
icrodriguez chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Ok, this was beyond adorable. And may I also say, very elegantly written. Each word leant a playful, yet soothing quality to the chapter that I found to be deliciously romantic and very true the characters' canon personas.

I truly cannot wait to read more.
livelovelaughalot chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Great story! You definitely have a talent for writing! I look forward to reading more of your work.
keepinitfresh chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Aww! This is such a cute story! I hope there is more to come!
Lady Dragona chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
I love how you are countinuing this story. A Ticklish Edward seems like he would be a lot of fun.
TwilightGuru09 chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Aw that was a really really sweet moment. PLEASE don't tell Emmett. Bella would have to hurt him. Very good.
Maddy chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
that was cute... i want a Tickle Me Edward..

I loved how Bella got all defensive over his wounds... that's just TOO RARE.
purelyromantic chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Aw so cute! These two are so adorably wonderful. I love how you've insinuated so much with such little words. Very nicely done. I especially loved the part about the scars. That was tender, caring and loving all wrapped up in one.

Just wanted to say that there is a bunch of words in this chapter that don't have spaces in between. Thought you'd like to know!

Thanks for the chapter!

Love,

Shavera
SassyAni chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
love your writing! This is so cute, and I can definitely hear Edward's voice.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Ah I love seeing these stories on how Bella has changed Edward for the better because she really did I think...great story as always ebhg!
carlisleedwardemmettjasper chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
I Loved it! and i love the Beatles, there my fave band!
cinroc chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I love your Post Breaking Dawn stories. They are fantastic. I read them all in one sitting and I am hoping you will write more. PLEASE! Thanks so much for sharing them.
Eliph95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
aw sweet story!
PenName76 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
This was very sweet. It always makes me sad thinking of Edward so alone. It's utterly heartbreaking to think he's been without the touch or affection of another for so long. He'll never get enough of Bella or the opportunity to hug his daughter. Great job.
mave88 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009