Reviews for Captains' Love
Yuri should visit Kaito
You didn't add more characters. And its kind of getting boaring .
Taeniaea chapter 56 . 4/6
cool story
Amazing. Best story ever. Did they wait for them?! Did they get back together?! What happened?! I know what I hope happened though.
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 2/5
Yes. Shun will definitely be crossing the threshold of Death in the near future.
rach chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
The scene when the 3 captains warn ichigo about their subordinates is priceless :))
me chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Honestly I was thinking while reading :"who on earth could have such a powerful reiatsu" and then bam Ichigo :)))
EpicShadowNinja chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ive read this fanfics series three times now, going on fourth. It just never gets old. XD
Guest chapter 43 . 7/6/2014
HOW COULD I HATE YOU?! THIS IS AWESOME! BANKAI BABY, LET'S GO!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Actually, Kenpaci isn't the scariest, I'd day it is Unohana.
Katee chapter 56 . 4/9/2014
Hey I love this story! I have read it fifty times now and it just makes my day! I love your character Shun the most! I guess cause I kinda am alot like her at least thats what my friends say! But the story is incredible with alot of whit and enough action its incredible!
sasha angel chapter 56 . 1/16/2014
i frikin...LOVE THIS STORY!i stayed up till 6 in the FRIKIN MORNIG JUST TO READ IT!i havent seen a lov-a TRIPPLE LOVE STORY this danm good since 11 years old.11YEARS OLD! i wanna see more of your stories!and thanks!(im 16)
Guest chapter 56 . 1/5/2014
What is the sequel called?!
Guest chapter 55 . 1/5/2014
SEQUEL MAKE ONE
Guest chapter 52 . 12/29/2013
this story is cool and all but I don't like how it went all mary sue on me in this battle.