Reviews for Captains' Love
Asetha chapter 56 . 7/13
Dude what is it called?!
All I gotta say is
I hate this chapter. And as long as Ichigo and RUKIA are around I will continue to hate this. I HATE RUKIA X ICHIGO!
colerkid chapter 1 . 2/26
lPirateKingl chapter 55 . 1/5
Soooo...I really enjoyed this.
I can honestly say when I first read the description I was a little leery of reading your story...but as I read more and more I just liked it better and better.
I really like Shun. She's hard, abrasive, and completely vulgar-but I do like her.

I was a bit confused over the whole "white eyes" takeover that happens the Shun but I perhaps you explain it in the sequel (which I'm about to go read!).

I read this story in a matter of hours and I found it impossible to put down, I felt as if your original characters were actually from the manga/anime.
Oh! I LOVE Kenpachi Zaraki, especially in this, and I enjoyed the relationship between he and Shun.

Well...that's all! Thanks for an entertaining story!

Off to the sequel!

The Pirate King
Rixe Rhapsodos chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Shit is right Shun...maybe you should think before you talk...
bleachTG.GC chapter 23 . 10/2/2015
Awwww! Jealous taichous are so kawaii!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/24/2015
Yuri should visit Kaito
Guest chapter 9 . 4/6/2015
You didn't add more characters. And its kind of getting boaring .
Taeniaea chapter 56 . 4/6/2015
cool story
Guest chapter 56 . 3/29/2015
Amazing. Best story ever. Did they wait for them?! Did they get back together?! What happened?! I know what I hope happened though.
Doujin-Maker chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Yes. Shun will definitely be crossing the threshold of Death in the near future.
rach chapter 19 . 9/1/2014
The scene when the 3 captains warn ichigo about their subordinates is priceless :))
me chapter 17 . 9/1/2014
Honestly I was thinking while reading :"who on earth could have such a powerful reiatsu" and then bam Ichigo :)))
KarasuTengu.Kirin chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Ive read this fanfics series three times now, going on fourth. It just never gets old. XD