Reviews for Fullmetal High School
Twinkle-twinkle-ACHOO chapter 7 . 5/27/2012
awesome! keep writing!
siriusambition chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
OMG, absolutely LOVING this! Please update soon! I love how you portray the characters and can't wait to see what you have in store for them :)
SilentlyDoomed chapter 7 . 9/27/2009
omg no! something feels like hughes is gonna die. no hes so funy he cant die. well anyways please update soon and dont kill off hughes.
ssadropout chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
I'm worried about Hughes. I hope that nothing really bad happened.
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 6 . 9/6/2009
And ze plot thickens! shotdrools, and then is shot So this is what you updated. Oh goody, this looks promising. Hoping you update reasonably soon! :D
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Yay for fawning Hughes. And go Shezka! That girl got guts. Does she still have the photographic memory thingy? Cuz that would be cool. Didn't realize Roy was running for student council. neato. Definitely fun. Keep it up Fun bun!
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 4 . 9/6/2009
Izumi and Ed are rivals? Awesome! xD Leave it to Ed to totally learn Science in a year and start rivaling her. Ed is still as tempermental as always. Nice way to incorporate the stomach thing. I'm going to miss the "Just a passing house-wife" though. That was funny. xD
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
MAY! :3 horde of chibi penguins rush byshivers And of course, Al is still amazingly patient and kind. I swear, he should win the Nobel Prize. I love how you're giving all of the characters some screen time. Keep it up!
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 2 . 9/6/2009
Yay for Shezka! :3 She's one of my favorite characters. And Winry is here! Yayayayayayayay! And Huges is alive! jumps for joy Still, a young Hughes is really hard to picture. Is his "daughter" going to show up?
fluffypenguinscandy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
And now I start mass-reviewing your stories, because they don't get the attention they deserve. XD Roy and Ed the same age is hard to picture... It makes my head hurt. But I definitely like it. Buhahaha to the Roy who's a pyromaniac. xDD Ed is still as awesome as ever. And short. Yay for Ed! Unfortunately, this is much better than my sucky stories, so good job!
ssadropout chapter 5 . 9/2/2009
Your story is fun. I am enjoying the friendships and the rivalries. Good for Shezka telling off Roy!
Rasinna chapter 1 . 9/1/2009