Reviews for Feels Like Letting Go
Guest chapter 32 . 7/28/2016
Such an awesome story. I just wish it was finished since it's only missing a few chapters. My only critiques would be that the first part before the time jump seems like almost an entirely different story. I wish it felt more connected and continuos. Secondly, since Haley claims she loved two guys at the same time and couldn't choose in the first part of the story and then in the second part she's sure Nathan is the one, I just want to know why. I feel like it should be better explained how she got from point A to point B. What changed? Help us as the readers understand her emotional thought process so we can believe that her conversion of feelings is genuine.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/28/2016
I know that Nathan is being a little frustrating always telling her to not wait for him and go be happy. But is that really all it takes for her to just give up and forget him? If she truly loved him, she wouldn't be able to be happy without him and she should know that. Even before he did that, she had no idea if she even wanted him. He didn't really turn her down as much he just bowed out of the competition gracefully. I just don't like how she never seems to love him enough. If she did, she wouldn't be confused and wanting to go back to Jonnie.

I love this story because it's not just a naley fic, it's about different kinds of love, growing up, loss, tragedy and acceptance. It so deep and so much better than the run of the mill storyline. I just wish you would've finished it. If you ever find the inspiration please do finish because there are still readers interested and this great story deserves a solid ending.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2016
This chapter was so amazingly written. I love your writing so much. I just wish that this was completed. That makes me sad!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
I get that Nathan went far away and that he even told her not to wait for him, so maybe she thinks he really
Doesn't want her to. After all, he hasn't exactly expressed to her what he feels and it was all really new to them both. Still, having said that, I don't like the idea of her just moving on with Jonnie so quickly. It's like she didn't really feel anything for Nathan after all. I mean compare that with how he's thinking of her every minute and she's like "eh, time to meet some new guys I guess." I just don't feel the connection runs both ways. Right now it feels one sided with Nathan and that makes me feel bad.
thatwindiscallingmyname chapter 32 . 11/25/2014
Please tell me you're going to finish this story! Especially if we're close to the end! x
NALEY23alwaysforever chapter 32 . 6/24/2014
Tell me you're continuing this story!?
Please update soon!
thibbs65 chapter 32 . 5/20/2014
great so far
Haley chapter 32 . 3/21/2014
Nathan is such an idiot they could have been happy a long time ago. i feel bad for Haley.
fizzstar19 chapter 32 . 2/28/2014
Love your whole story though it took a lot of time to read because of uni. Cant wait for the next chapter.
twilightnaley19 chapter 32 . 2/26/2014
Wonder what Haley said when she called Nathan. Can't wait to read more.
alekeneka chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
I really get excited when I see that there is a new chapter in this story and it's exciting that we're getting closer and closer to Naley getting together. Looking forward to your next update!
woz1971 chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
Well at least it was Nathan LOL but we have to wait to find out what kind of message she left him. Can't wait for the next update!
OliviaLovesFitz8 chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
Not sure I can take Naley not being together soon!
GRemy chapter 32 . 2/23/2014
Welcome back. Loved the update. Particularly the ending when the girls woke up! Can't wait to see what she said to Nathan
GRemy chapter 31 . 11/6/2013
Poor Nathan. Can't the stars just align once for Naley so they can catch a break :)
Loved the update! Time for some big romantic gestures.
I hope Haley doesn't say yes