Reviews for When Summer Ends
jaydedangel69 chapter 17 . 6/11/2010
Firstly,I hope you are doing better! A person's health,be it mental or otherwise,is ALWAYS important and should be taken care of first! I am sorry for all you are going through,with you and your friend.I have been there and done that,so I do have an idea of what you mean-though I know everyone is different.I am glad to read that you are seeking help,there are so many others who do not and end up suffering needlessly all alone or sadly, worse. It's good to talk to others who understand or just want to help. I agree with (and really liked) what SBizzle,my untold fairy-tale,and kolirox had to say as well! :) I've come to realize there are some truely nice and caring people here on - a few,who are not only fans of your work,but people who want to see you perservere and overcome this.

There is a wonderful group or network (which ever,lol)that I found some time ago that was formed just for these reasons. I don't know if you've ever heard of them-the name is TWLOHA (To Write Love On Her Arms). They have a site and a special day a few times a year to get others involed. If you are interested,the link is:

I hope you can get something helpful out of all this and that I'm not just being a rambling fool. lol! Just remember,there is ALWAYS someone out there willing to listen,you just have to look. Good luck with everything and know we'll be here when you're ready to come back! Holly :)
SBizzle chapter 16 . 5/29/2010
I am so sorry I have taken so long to reply. I didn't know what to say so I told myself I'd get back to it tomorrow. I guess that means you're the bigger person being able to face difficulties and not run away from them. It's so amazing that you are getting help and I really admire you for it. I used to get really down on myself aswell until I realized that Eleanor Roosevelt was right when she said "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" including yourself.

I hope we can talk soon and if we were to meet in real life I know we could be great friends and I'd try to live up to your expectations. So smile, be happy and talk to you soon,

Love, Sarah B x
my untold fairy-tale chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
I am sorry that you are in so much pain. I'm not writing this because I feel obligated and I do not see your note as whining. I find it sad but not pathetic. I wish I could say words that would inspire you, but I'm not that kind of person. But know that, for what it's worth, if you ever want/need someone to write to, just a listening ear so to speak I'm here. I know you don't know me, but I know that sometimes it helps just to know that there is someone out there thinking of you, that is will to help if you need it. My world got turned on it's ear recently and I would have given anything to have a confidant. So I am offering that to you, no strings attached.

Also, you never have to apologize for taking care of yourself. Remember that you come first, especially in matters like this. I have great respect for you for coming on to ff and being honest with your readers and for getting yourself help.

I hope all goes well, try to smile, and know that people do care. :)
kolirox chapter 16 . 5/6/2010
I wish all the best in your quest for self love. It's not easier dear and I'll be praying for you!
I can't wait to see what you come up with in the future. I'll be watching for you!
Tripod Gal chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
PLEASE UPDATE! This is the third time I've reread this story and every time I keep hoping to see another chapter. PLEASE UPDATE. I really like this story.
SBizzle chapter 15 . 4/5/2010
Hey stranger! SarahB here and yep your eyes are not decieving you I actually did get a FF account ) You really inspired me to start up one and I'd really like to thank you for that! I'm not sure if you will read this or how long this story will be on hiatus for though I'll be here to review as soon as you update ) As I'm still getting used to this whole fanfic thing I won't be uploading anything for a little while though my first Kacy story will be for you and I hope it will make you smile x
YoungLadybug chapter 14 . 3/29/2010
Please please please please please please please update I love this story!
YoungLadybug chapter 15 . 3/24/2010
Please please Please update I love this story!3
Rose chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
I love this story hurry and finish but don't go too fast okay bye.
Crazy Awesome Writer chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
Hi! Please update this story soon! :)
hayhey chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
aww Kacy is so adorable.
JamFro chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is one of the most sweetest Kevin Macy KACY thing that i've read in a long time, I just hope they get together on JONAS!
Animefreakkagome chapter 14 . 11/24/2009
_
Sarah B chapter 15 . 11/9/2009
Aww I thought that was an update ( Though no worries I'll just re-read the story so far to refresh my memory D Please update soon! x
pink princess 16 chapter 15 . 11/8/2009
i love this story! can't wait for the update! please update soon!