Reviews for Struggle
FateEscapesMe chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
see? you should write more yaoi and lemons! O-O
Ninny-na chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
O:

Nice. xD

I'd accept them. :3
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw... Even Olette got mad? U... XDXD Vivi did what? Heheheh poor old Pence, no one believes him.
ampersands chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
It was always hard trying to keep Pence and Olette away, 'course, 'cause they're stuck so far up my ass it's not funny. They're great friends and all, but I'm a guy that likes my space every now and then...

Pence and Olette can go away. Like NAO. LET HAYNER AND SEIFER GET IT AWN IN PRIVATE; GEZ. ;O

I love how he's like. "Me 'n Seifer", "'course"; that's so cute ;3

Seifer was more interested in teasing my sucky old haircut.

LMAO

I love that bit xDD How Seifer 33

He pushed me to the floor in a way that left me gasping for air, and I couldn't help but feel something. I didn't know if he was doing it on purpose, until the day he whispered into my ear, "You like it, Hayner.". He'd said my name for once, and he said it like it was some magic word or something. He actually said Hayner. Usually, the best I ever got was 'Blondie'.

Magic word olol

I love your writing sttyylee 33 -eats-

Magic word reminds me of Harry Potter. "HE SAID THE 'M' WORD!"

They were fierce, they made me want more of him.

Hawt.

I felt so dirty though, being up there with everyone watching but no one really noticing what was actually going on.

IT'S OKAY DEAR

WE KNOW O I AM ASHAMED! ;O

And, yeah, I'll say it-that game of Struggle was the best thing that ever happened to me.

You just wait until he shoves himself up yo- -smothered and dragged away by men in white coats-

And yeah, this should be T.

YESYESYES IT WAS VERY MUCH ENJOYED X3