Reviews for Pretty As a Picture
XD! 3
Dwmalove chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Aww so cute!
URGENT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.
DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.
Thank you.
Tii-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
LOVE IT! LOVE! LOVE IT! AND LOVE IT!
It's such a shame you're not involved in the ff site anymore but I understand you finally took the routine and probably decide to write you're own book, about you're own character and own plot twists :D hopefully you will tell us if you're book finally arrives so we can read it. That is I at least believe the reason you left this site because you want to write you're own stories or you have a busy schedule to be here anymore.

You're probably not reading this but writing this anyway, currently reading The-Problem-With-Masquerade-Balls and so far love it. I often wonder how do you write your Natsume's so alluring and desirable?
And I think you're one of the best if not the only ff writer I've encounter.
Writing so smoothly without having serious grammar or spelling mistakes appearing in your stories :)
Again what amazing os!
LOL, what else can I say? XD
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
lol awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love people with your kind of writting style. It paints a clear picture in the mind, rounding it out with a pure and sweet ending. The whole story just have an innocent ring to it and it's very nice. Love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
love it!
nedandchuck chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"…You think I'm pretty, Natsume-kun?" She teases and he can hear the grin in her voice. When he doesn't answer, she pats him on the arm, "Don't worry Natsume. I think you're pretty too."

...You make me giggle...just... XD
m-channn chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Its so cuteeeeeeeeee, just adorable! i laughed througouht the whole story :)
Kannayiha chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
lol the constipated smile part had me laughing my ass off!
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
hahaha. constipated smile! seriously.. hahaha. that's mikan for ya!

love it

ADIOS
VanillaRoses chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I'm not sure if I was supposed to, but I laughed really hard at some of the parts. Because I could picture what was happening and well, I liked it. The way you write is amazing... YOU ARE MY IDOL. :) Loved this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
that was nice ! it was cute but superb

so it was cuterb ! :P