Reviews for Pretty As a Picture
Tii-chan chapter 1 . 3/6
LOVE IT! LOVE! LOVE IT! AND LOVE IT!
It's such a shame you're not involved in the ff site anymore but I understand you finally took the routine and probably decide to write you're own book, about you're own character and own plot twists :D hopefully you will tell us if you're book finally arrives so we can read it. That is I at least believe the reason you left this site because you want to write you're own stories or you have a busy schedule to be here anymore.

You're probably not reading this but writing this anyway, currently reading The-Problem-With-Masquerade-Balls and so far love it. I often wonder how do you write your Natsume's so alluring and desirable?
And I think you're one of the best if not the only ff writer I've encounter.
Writing so smoothly without having serious grammar or spelling mistakes appearing in your stories :)
Again what amazing os!
LOL, what else can I say? XD
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
lol awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I love people with your kind of writting style. It paints a clear picture in the mind, rounding it out with a pure and sweet ending. The whole story just have an innocent ring to it and it's very nice. Love the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
love it!
nedandchuck chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
"…You think I'm pretty, Natsume-kun?" She teases and he can hear the grin in her voice. When he doesn't answer, she pats him on the arm, "Don't worry Natsume. I think you're pretty too."

...You make me giggle...just... XD
m-channn chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE. Its so cuteeeeeeeeee, just adorable! i laughed througouht the whole story :)
Kannayiha chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
lol the constipated smile part had me laughing my ass off!
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
hahaha. constipated smile! seriously.. hahaha. that's mikan for ya!

love it

ADIOS
VanillaRoses chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I'm not sure if I was supposed to, but I laughed really hard at some of the parts. Because I could picture what was happening and well, I liked it. The way you write is amazing... YOU ARE MY IDOL. :) Loved this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
that was nice ! it was cute but superb

so it was cuterb ! :P
pwenie chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow id like to see natsumes constipated smile one day :3
Noeyyy chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Soo fluffy. I loved it. As all of your amaZing works. You will be te reason why tonigh I won't get enough sleep for the exam block which starts tomorrow...
vacivity chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
D'aww, this was so cute.

Amazing, amazing job on this one-shot!