Reviews for The Secret World of Siblings
bella-luna123 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Awwww...that's sweet. Van der bass is love.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Shucks! So true!
artists chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
aw yay! i absolutely adored chuck and serena in s1 and i've loved them as siblings since then :) this is the best sibling fic ever and i would (kinda) want them to get together had blairxchuck not been sooo perfect. lol, you use my favorite pairings because i ship serenate to death. in my mind, s chooses nate in s4 not dan. anyways, this was adorable to all extents, and you've portrayed the njbc perfectly! yay njbc forever! i love this so much and it has my favorite pairings and asdfghjkl this was brilliant. sorry for ranting; i'm just over enthusiastic. any who, this oneshot was beautiful. perfection.

xx nina
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
i like your story but it's good, i always find blair and dan too judgemental and nate so conventional (always in love with serena but never ablle to handling her), they were so moral; always trying to be perfect. where serena live the live the fullest she can, too wild to care about what people think. she was always the astonishing, beautiful golden girl, the woman every man dream of, each time she enter a room every man look at her. She was confident, nice and didn't try to make people feel bad but she was always a queen when she wanted, abble to do nasty things to people who hurt thos she love. and she always accept chuck, the bad and the good, his darkest side, the ambitious man, the cold, calculator, dangerous and tough guy but also the hedonist, the womanizer,the man who don't care about what people think and do only what he want when he want, who can destroy without remorse life if it pleased him. they were made for each other, a beautiful pair who understand each other and don't try to fit in society but society has to fit them. continue it's good
gg456 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
The only thing wrong with this story is that I hadn't found it sooner! It's so sweet and beautifully written, I love C and S as siblings
Fernanda Calonio chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
i really loved this! I adore CS stories and have N/S *-*

Its just perfect
TerraBeth chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I really liked this. Thanks.
BikerChick101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I'm a little delayed in the reviewing coz I only found this story recently but this is one of my absolute favorite fanfiction stories, I loved everything about it! Hope you write more of these in the future
The Enchanted Teakettle chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I loved this! I really liked the way you characterized their relationship and the way it kind of hovered between romantic and sibling-ish. :D
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
just . . . perfection, really. C/S *_*
KittyBennet chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Aw, Chuck and Serena bonding, I loved it. ;) My favourite bit was the last one with little S and C, that was really, really cute.
7gifts chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Even though I was expecting some kind of romance, this worked out perfectly as a family/friendship fic; I really liked the bond you created between Serena and Chuck, very realistic and what I hope they'd do in canon.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
I absolutely love this. Even though it was meant to be romantic in it's initial stage and concept (which I would never oppose, so produce more please!) it ended up beautifully with the sibling love.

I love the timeline, and the events, and I love how you circled back around to the beginning. I haven't read sucha great fanfiction in a really long time, and I hope to see more.

Subscribing, of course.

Keep up the amazing work :)
Unfinished Perfection chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Aw I absolutely loved this. Im interested in the thought of C/S pairings but I was really looking for a bonding fic for right now. So cute, I love it lol. I've Always wanted a big brother but Im just stuck with a big and little sister and 2 half brothers Ive never met hahaha. Lol anyay, Awesome fic...
delphin4ik chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
How could I miss this story... i believe i'm very carefull with SC stories )) It's lovely, and the fin is cute