Reviews for Calculation vs Intuition
anne chapter 1 . 2/7
absolutely hilarous! thank you for the read
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Dick is really funny, you've got the humor thing down here :)
narutogirl103 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
hahahahahahahahaha that was amusing
Good Omens chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
-Hysterical laughter- The part I love the most is when Veronica told Piz he could go to Africa. XD
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
THE LITTLE LoVe MADE ME FLAIL.

(my roommate's sister gritted her teeth each time i flailed. just an FYI)

But Dick/Veronica makes for a lot of humorous moments. 8D

i'm gonna watch the last half of the series once i get home.

ILY

BYE

-panda
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
I keep falling down my chair reading this fic. LOL. And even this is a DiVe story, it still has a LoVe vibe ;) Very funny. Keep up the good work! Can you please continue?
Anigen chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
aww you have to continue this. Awesome fick!
belarose chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Cute story. Piz made me laugh...Dick too. Great job with characterization.
SabrinaYutsuki chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
An extremely entertaining fic! great work on portraying the characters. and i agree with the others who said that a sequel would be great :)
tamilnadu09 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
haha wow im impressed with how you kept veronica's one-liners so perfect. good job!
MissCharstar chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
haha! That was awesome! I love how Pizz is all awkward and as soon as a fight breaks out he is off to Africa. Lol.
firebirdgirl chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Cute! LoVe that Piz goes to Africa rather than Wallace...You've nailed everyone's personalities very well. Keep up the great work, & Happy writing!
Eridanus1123 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Loved it :)

You caught their characters perfectly. It's so rare that you find an author who can reproduce Veronica's wit, but you've managed with aplomb. Well done.
vmarslovahhh18 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Haha wow this was awesome.

Dick was simply perfect and I loved the little bits with Wallace and Mac.

You should really consider writing a sequel after they're married or something.
Ariadne'sThread chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
This is awesome. Seriously. I wasn't expecting to find something this good without trawling through a lot of dross first, but, what do you know, I have. Great job.