Reviews for Clover Bunch
Inita chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Wow. This was so good it was almost like watching the real episode. (If I could italicize that to emphasize my point a bit more, I would.) If only Jiro stood up for her instead of Shu in the actual episode. Sometimes I wish the creators would read your fanfics and decide to do an episode/game on it. (Shu: What about the other authors?) (Huh? Well yeah them too. It's just... one review at a time, alright?) (Shu: *shrugs* Your idea, not mine.) Anyway, nice work and update whenever.
Prince of Tennis' Shaman chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
YayI would scream or something, but I am similarly unwell. (Late a week...that's never happened before. And a few other aches and such I can't be really bothered to care too muc habout.) But I hope you're feeling better now...Oh, of course we'll enjoy it. I'm biased, so I probably shouldn't put my opinion on whether or not it should be episode 7 or 8. (Jiro: Let me guess. Other me.)(o_O;; How did you know?)(Jiro: *rolls eyes*) It would probably be better to write it as episode eight, though...and perhaps just mention episode seven? *sweatdrop* I don't know either, sorry. T_T Oh, senpai...please try to rest and all...I know I've already repeated it several times, but...*sheepish smile* I actually already read it once before I reviewed today...because I was tight on time, I didn't really want to write a long review, which I am prone to doing for your stories. xP

So anyway...I will just reiterate how much I love your stories (especially if they have a certain someone in them) and and...*rant rant...too tired to list adjectives this time* and how insanely cool that you managed to keep everyone in character and your reasoning and writing really made it seem like an episode and yeah...
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
So, the famous long-awaited Jiro x Bouquet story is finally here, eh? Awesome! XD And just when I'm not sick anymore! Now I finally now why being sick keeps you down so much, Yamadori. *mutters* Stupid cold. :D Anyway. I gotta say, I'm glad you added the actual dialogue from episode 6. It's awesome. :D (Shu: He's only saying that because he's never seen the full episode 6 in japanese.) *grabs chainsaw* (Shu: Uh, never mind...) And I always figured that Bouquet wouldn't know why all of the guys smiled when she lowered her arms. *snickers* And of course Jiro tells them all to run away in the end instead of Shu. Wait... if Jiro has all of the Shu parts when it involves Bouquet, won't that mean that she's gonna... *remains silent for a few hours and then...* HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Oh man! I wish I could see Jiro's reaction when she does it! XD I'm so looking forward to the next chapter/episode. I gotta go help my sister with Kyuushuu. *waves* See ya. And keep up the awesome work. :)

Ultimashadow - The Guardian of the Awesome Darkness
Inita chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I like this. I actually, to be honest, think that this should've happened in the real Episode 6. Jiro needs some romance in his "anime life". Kluke isn't enough I guess. I see you put some of the Japanese version in this. I actually saw the Japanese version of Episode 6 so when I saw the English Version, I was like "Wait, that didn't happen." and so on. But I have to remember that the English version is subbed and all. (I sorta did the same thing with episode 4) Did you memorize all of Bouquet's lines? Won't be surprised if you did. _ That was said in a good way if you're wondering. So then, keep up the updates on this and maybe a bit of Blue Dragon Beyond. Doesn't really matter to me. I just need a good BD fanfic to read. ;)
WindGoddess Rune chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Wow, you finally put up Clover Bunch! You really wrote this story well done!:D It felt like that I'm actually watching an episode of Blue Dragon. Great chapter and I can't wait for the next chapter.

P.S. I been sending you messages.