Reviews for Trinity Blood: Project Goliath
Fountainofroses chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Trinity blood is still one of my top five favorites and this story is interesting so if you don't mind can you maybe update this please I would love it thanks
Lieutenant Nightwing chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
This a very good start. I always love a good plot line and so far, I think this one will have it. Your writing is excellent! I also agree with you that the fandom of Trinity Blood has dwindled. It's very sad, given that it's a wonderful and well-crafted series. Please bring in more chapters. I look forward to reading more of this :)

-Lieutenant Nightwing, signing off!
blackandtandogs chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I really hope you continue. You've got a great premise. I'd love to see where you take it.
Aperio chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Very well written and promising beginning - you've set up an intriguing situation that could have come directly from the anime. Good characterisation _ If ever you thought to continue this story, I'd be very interested
sorcerousfang chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I really like the way this is flowing. I feels like I'm watching a good episode without the main plot attached to it, which is how some of my favorite fabfictions flow. I'd love to see you continue the work. -
Autobotsoldier1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I luv ur story! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope u have time to do it very soon!:)
smcandy chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Oh please update this story few of many TB stories that keep the cast WELL IC I must say.

I surely FAVE THIS AND add it to my alter for soon to be coming updates.
Tango Dancer chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Please, update soon, I can't wait for more! And I'm the best fan Trinity blood ever had, lol! I only discovered it this summer, but I absolutely love it! I'm in love with Abel, lol! Keep on updating, I'll be waiting eagerly!
Crusnik Zero chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
Well... it's just first chapter and it's kind of a sample, but it's really good and I think it leaves people wanting to read the outcome of this. I really liked it and I couldn't get to read the previous full story you mentioned. Your writing is already very good.

By the way, maybe you can help me, if you want to check my story, it's "Crusnik Zero", and you could tell me what do you think about it. You could give some ideas and suggestions since you've been in this longer than me. Also, you can write an entire chapter here (but you have to register): /main/interact/item_id/1595266

It would be edited a little for the version but not that much, and I'd really appreciate your support.
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Hm...Interesting. From the way you write this, I don't think this is going to be the usual "Crusnik 05" fic. It's well written, the grammer is good, spelling errors, if any, are at a minimum...and the characterizations are pretty good as well. Especially Dietrich. (I may hate him, but I have to admit, you do a good job of capturing his twisteed personality.) I'm curious as to where this'll go...keep up the good work!