Reviews for Hell Is For Children
Hexielover chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Please finish the damn story because I am LOVING it! I got one question, will BB get Raven pregnant because of the "Bed Scene" and is Raven perfectly aware of what happened?
Hexielover chapter 5 . 12/29/2013
Q
Baku babe chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Just so you know: your goal was achieved perfectly. Not just in terms of her fuzzy perception, but also of the breakdown she finally had afterwards, it has been a long way coming.
Katwizzle chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
when are you going to update! its already 2012! i loved this story so far!
Moving Mountains chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I already commented on chapter 5, so I'm commenting on this one instead to say please can you update this story! Its absolutely amazing and you left it at such an interesting scene. Please continue with it. I'm sure I'm not the only one that feels this way :)
time-is-making-fools-out-of-us chapter 5 . 2/7/2010
intense...
Tashana Ambrosia chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
I like your writing style. I think you really did achieve the 'fuzzy' effect you were going for with Raven's POV. I like how the whole scene started, from fight to passion. Nice job.

The way you write the character's emotions is phenominal. I love Raven's stuggle with her emotions regarding the children.

I hope you do write more of this story. It is quite good.

Thank for sharing your talent.

*Smiles*

-T.A.
Moving Mountains chapter 5 . 1/5/2010
Please please please continue this story! I love the plot, especially now its becoming more complicated D
anzafire chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Wow, this story is freakin' sweet. Just found it and I love it. Hope you are planning on updating it at some point. )
FadedPhantom chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
Wow. You're an amazing writer. This story is incredible, and I can't wait to read more. Please update soon!
Foxwox chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
ver veyr good!

Please continue

~Foxwox
Raven's Favorite Emotion chapter 4 . 10/11/2009
I'm very happy that your writing again, and I can't wait for more chapters, you story "She Will Be Loved" is one of my all time favorites that I've ever read on fanfiction, and update soon please!
Bhill62 chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
This is really good, I'm glad you're back
helikesitheymikey chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
really interesting story. love that Teether called her "mommy"

soo cute!
Raven Arya Amaranth chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Very nice! I love where you're going with this, and I'm patiently waiting for the next installment ). So very clever.

On a critique note, I noticed a few grammer mistakes here and there, especially with the words himself and herself. Simple mistakes that are easily overlooked, trust me, lol. Just pointing out.

~Raven Arya