Reviews for Son of Corvinus
AlwaysASlytherin chapter 17 . 9/17
I love this kind of story. I hope it is someday continued. Thank you for sharing .
rosebud90 chapter 1 . 8/25
Hope u update again soon
LeeChoonHee chapter 17 . 7/11
I really love this story. please update it
prisici chapter 17 . 4/15
hola saludos espero que continues la historia PORFA
rosebud90 chapter 17 . 11/1/2015
I love the story so for looking forward to reading more hope u update again soon
Mumia0813 chapter 17 . 10/14/2015
woohoo!more plz!
Merlenyn chapter 17 . 9/10/2015
I would really like to see this story continued someday, I hope your muse returns to inspire you to write more. I'm rather curious to see if Alexander's son Markus wakes up and finds out about Harry and what he does... I seem to remember he was sorta insane, wasn't he? Or was that just with the addition of the Lycan blood that revived him? And will they try the Wolfsbane potion on William to see if he helps him regain his mind and possibly allow him to regain a human form and be able to either switch at will or change with the moon? And what's gonna happen with the hunt for Greyback, and when Voldy finds out that Harry's alive and a pureblood vampire with a many times great grandfather and his family to back him up against Voldy and his minions? :)
prisci chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
hola saludos ,espero que continĂșes la historia por fa
Goddess Alexandria chapter 17 . 8/10/2015
At least Harry can say his Parselmouth abilities are from being related to Salazar twice on his dad's side.
Venipa chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
More more
Elfin69 chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
This is so wonderful. please update it again soon.
K'S Room of Requirement chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
please update please?
rowenasheir chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
Will you complete this story?
khjgf chapter 17 . 4/10/2014