Reviews for A Date with Dave
SerendipitySnape08 chapter 1 . 2/19
This was seriously the most entertaining story I have EVER read! I was reading at work and nearly spit a mouthful of coffee all over my laptop. I then was forced to make up a lie as to why I burst out laughing all of a sudden and had to go outside to get some air. Fantastic job! Please write more!
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 2/12
That was brilliant, absolutely brilliant, and I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe, and desperately trying not to wake my sister, who fortunately sleeps like a log.
Gina chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Hah! I love humorous stories and this didn't disappoint! well done!
Vexed Wench chapter 3 . 12/10/2014
That was so cute.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
Lol, oh Morgan... And then Hotch wanting I tures. The very last line was perfection. The restaurant scenes Kind of remind me of the CSI scene where Nicky and Grissom were in the adult baby store and that lady thought they were together, but this fic is much funnier. Love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Lmao! Rossi's line about the oysters boinking themselves was hilarious and the proposal lol.
FlyingMachine1 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
This is the funniest thing I have ever read in my entire life! I bow to you, oh master of word play. This was absolutely fantastic.
brenstal chapter 3 . 9/6/2014
This was hilarious. I can't stop laughing.
Anon chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
Hey, found this scrolling through fics today, and it looked familiar so I clicked on it. Even funnier than the first time I read it! I was choking with laughter. Poor, poor Morgan. I love that he got no explanation, just total confusion.
1sunfun chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Still a very nice and funny Story.
1sunfun
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
OMG, what a hoot. I almost spit out my wine all over my laptop keyboard it was so funny. Great story and great job creating all massive confusion first at the restaurant then at the office. Just...great. Heh...Glad I found this.
LiziGrayGubler chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
THAT WAS SO FUNNY!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
Funny.
Justpucky chapter 3 . 5/12/2014
ROFL, you need to work a vignette into the next chapter with Reid offering to Morgan to let him take "a turn" with Rossi... And I'm not sure on your timing, but the last member of the team needs to get drawn into Morgan's madness, be it JJ or Blake.
crotia chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
I loved it. It was perfect with a lot humor without getting senseless or oversexed