Reviews for A Date with Dave
kreid chapter 3 . 2/4
I know this is a really old fic, but I just had to say this is always my go to if I’ve had a bad day. This is hilarious. It makes me laugh every time. I love fics with Reid and Rossi, so this is perfect.
Erica Rocks chapter 3 . 1/24
OMG I LOVED this! So cute & funny! I would loved to see it on an episode lol
wolfcathope chapter 3 . 10/1/2017
castal547 chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
Ahhh the was so great this was truly amazing XD lol you should so make a sequel with Rossi and Reid at the steak Place with Morgan and Prentiss following them
link55-06 chapter 3 . 7/18/2017
Love this fic! Thank you for sharing it with us.
kreid chapter 2 . 5/9/2017
This was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. I loved how Reid just went along with everything in good humor. The accidental implied proposal was the best part. I can just see the team finding out and everyone giving Rossi a hard time.
anon chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
That was hilarious- especially Morgans reaction
Guest chapter 3 . 3/25/2017
The whole thing was amazing! Really made my day, thank you so much! The accidental proposal, the completely misunderstood conversation... It was all priceless. Just imagining Morgan and Prentiss' face as they listened ... I was cackling and crying the whole time. Thanks for writing this!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 1/29/2017
Seriously, this always leaves me nearly sick with laughter.
laily.spenstar chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Omigod omigod omigod that was hillarious! You made my day. Hope there's more.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
This is such a great fic. I wish there was a sequel where Dave suddenly realizes that he does want to date Spencer for real.

I love Rossi/Reid.
FlyKitty7000 chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
I laughed so hard! Thanks for posting :) This made my week lol!
kiwisdream2 chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
lol this is a classic. love it
LumosNox810 chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
O my god that was amazing. I loved this it was so funny.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
I've read this a few times and I still laugh out loud. It's hilarious.