Reviews for A Date with Dave
castal547 chapter 3 . 8/19
Ahhh the was so great this was truly amazing XD lol you should so make a sequel with Rossi and Reid at the steak Place with Morgan and Prentiss following them
link55-06 chapter 3 . 7/18
Love this fic! Thank you for sharing it with us.
kreid chapter 2 . 5/9
This was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing. I loved how Reid just went along with everything in good humor. The accidental implied proposal was the best part. I can just see the team finding out and everyone giving Rossi a hard time.
anon chapter 3 . 4/10
That was hilarious- especially Morgans reaction
The whole thing was amazing! Really made my day, thank you so much! The accidental proposal, the completely misunderstood conversation... It was all priceless. Just imagining Morgan and Prentiss' face as they listened ... I was cackling and crying the whole time. Thanks for writing this!
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 1/29
Seriously, this always leaves me nearly sick with laughter.
laily.spenstar chapter 3 . 8/4/2016
Omigod omigod omigod that was hillarious! You made my day. Hope there's more.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2016
This is such a great fic. I wish there was a sequel where Dave suddenly realizes that he does want to date Spencer for real.

I love Rossi/Reid.
FlyKitty7000 chapter 2 . 2/27/2016
I laughed so hard! Thanks for posting :) This made my week lol!
kiwisdream2 chapter 3 . 2/25/2016
lol this is a classic. love it
lotte.dejonge.37 chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
O my god that was amazing. I loved this it was so funny.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2015
I've read this a few times and I still laugh out loud. It's hilarious.
gleefan99 chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
I needed a good laugh today and this story did just the trick. KUDOS!
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
Brilliance. Pure, unadulterated brilliance.
SerendipitySnape08 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This was seriously the most entertaining story I have EVER read! I was reading at work and nearly spit a mouthful of coffee all over my laptop. I then was forced to make up a lie as to why I burst out laughing all of a sudden and had to go outside to get some air. Fantastic job! Please write more!