Reviews for Falling Over You
elianna.cullen chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
I loved it!
I wish this was the ending of the movie... But being Tarantino the director, it's a silly thing to ask for. Thanks for writing it.
LoverandaFighter chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
ok, if u ever feel up to it, please continue. please please please please please continue! I loved it!
duckie chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
awesome story. You should write more
happyfunball chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
awww this was absolutely adorable, and very well done :)
SmithFan chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
That was sweet. Sequel please?
foodaddict chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Hi! I haven't been by recently but I needed a happy ending for these two. Thank you so much for this-it's short but very sweet and not overdone. I felt very, very bad for this couple but your story eased that ache. Well done. :)
Nerica chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
i see that i wasn't the only one who thought they should have escaped somehow
Artemis Day chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Nice, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Shoshanna and Fredrick might make a good couple (even though Fredrick was a bit of a brat in the movie). Pretty good AU here :)

Ciao!
Boisterous Hal chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I liked this story. You summed up Shosanna's thoughts very well, and I'm glad that you wrote the FF so that she and Fredrick survive. I ship them. I was saddened by the scene in the film where they get shot (even though it was done to great dramatic effect), and a major part of me wanted both of them to live. Even though Fredrick is on the evil side, I still felt slightly sympathetic to him (as a guy, I know how difficult it is to impress women!). Anyway, thanks for sharing your ficlet, and well done.
AzureAquarius chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
This was rather well written, and you kept the characters pretty much in-character. Thank you very much for posting this - though I must agree with other reviewers and say that I would adore this even more if you wrote it into a full story.

By the way, I'm also a fan of KOTOR. *winks*
idk chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
not bad but..was this in kotor2 or 1? i am confused but still nice!
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
I third the calls for continuation. Sympathetic German soldier and Vengeful Jewish girl is an idea that might have been done to death, but this is a very interesting scenario and I'd love to see how it plays out.

What happens to the war hero and the survivor when there's nothing left to live or fight for?
Belka chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Very nice and well-written fic!

Are you sure, you don't want to continue it?;)
Oak-and-Iron chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I found myself feeling the same curiousity. Plus its so scandalous and it would never work. I really think you should continue this just for our guilty pleasure. If you do , please maintain his thoughts on race superiority instead of making him change his mind right away( more realistic). Yeah. Do it I'm so excited.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009