Reviews for Scream
figliedellatempesta chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
:D yay, awesome. I wrote a really similar story to this a little while ago, but I love yours too. I love the idea of Mayuri experimenting on Szayel, and I love how cold and scientific he is. Szayel and Mayuri are 2 of my fave characters and you've done a good job of depicting them. And the last line is great, haha.
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This was really great and well written. I like the premise of it, and as you mentioned in your author's notes...Szayel was immobile-and it makes perfect sense that Mayuri would want to use him as a test subject, especially to learn more about the Espada. Great dialogue and description! I especially love how you describe the sword entering Syzayel's body. So creepy! And I can definitely hear Mayuri's voice in this. Love how Mayuri taunts him and then finally gets the scream from Szayel anticipated. The ending was great too. Awesome work!
Solo Loco Ellingson-Rose chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
D'awesome~! I love "A Moment in the Life of..." fics, and I think that this one qualifies. It isn't super long, but it isn't super short either. It ends at just the right spot, and it makes me happy.

And I totally agree with you.
Aquamarine Columbine chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Whoa...oh, the irony, it burns...

That was very interesting to read - I have to admit I pity Szayel. *winces* Nice job though...that must be some /very/ strong glass!
KSFWolfe chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I liked that...a sort of neat balance between eerie and humourous. Kudos for the referance to Kenpatchi, too

I had anesthesia once for surgery, and I remember how eveyrhting was swimming when i came to. You described it really well! Nice job!
the maiden of the black moon chapter 1 . 9/1/2009