Reviews for Promises So Strong
speadee chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Good story! Good job on their feelings! I'm glad they worked things out. I had trouble seeing what the problems were.

In the summary, it said that Captain Tezuka was in Japan for the winter holidays. Has he been in Germany since his 1st year in high school? If so, was the long distance the cause of their problems? If Captain Tezuka was in Germany, how could he be the Seigaku captain? Was the celebration a holiday celebration for the regulars? If so, I don't think they would be wearing their Seigaku jerseys.
ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
...

And I call myself a friend.

I can't believe I almost missed this fic... You may shoot me, burn me, kill me, hang me, drown me, whatever. Still, I'm so glad I've read this!

And wow... the way you mixed the angst and the fluff, the drama and the subtlety, the love and the hesitation... it's all flowing so smoothly and so harmoniously! And the way it's all so Tezuka and Fuji... wow. Simply beautiful.

I'm really honored to be one of the recipient of this fic... it's so beautifully structured. AND IT'S SO TEZUKA AND FUJI x3

And now that I have no more regrets, you can massacre me to death. ;;

Gomen ne, for the late review. Going to my faves!
Tacuma chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
It's beautiful how the two of them solve all problems when thy're locked up in the clubroom during a very bad storm! I love it _
AniManGa19930 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
It's beautiful...though I have to re-read it times...it's so deep...hehehehe *rubs head*

I like it anyway
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
What a lovely simple story! Thamks so much for sharing; I really enjoyed reading every word.
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
At last the review page loaded...XD

yaay I managed to read your story XD

It's sweet

*giggly*

Good thing you made it all fluffy XD

i like it _