Reviews for Asunder
jade chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
this is sooo how it should have ended! this is fantastic! absoloutly magnificent!
sapphire sasunaru wolf chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I love this fic! so cute and funny, seriously please, pleeeeease! make more kain&raziel fics! you rock!
Ivory Tears chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Such a fantastic story! The descriptions and characterizations were spot on and enjoyable to read. A definite addition to ny favorites. :)
Aquarius Seth chapter 9 . 11/20/2011
Bravo! That was a beautiful story. I loved the banter between Raziel and Kain. This story is on my fav list. Thank you for sharing.
The Squid chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Favorite lines:

Having been to the Hylden dimension myself I have to wonder what all the fuss is about.

"You are a moron." I say calmly looking at the blade "and I am not amused."

Stupid bastard, what I ask you, is the point of having wings if you aren't going to use them.

I will not leave him in the blade.

I have already admitted that I am not fighting for Nosgoth.

What's the maximum bat flight distance? They teleported to the island in the game. It seems he should be able to transform into a single large vulture or something too for long distance flights. Liked the musing on how it didn't make sense for Raz to attack after NOT attacking for so long, and why Raz would think it was cool to "sword up" all of a sudden, after Kain spent so much effort and time trying to prevent him from having to enter the blade.
serpentnine chapter 9 . 9/24/2011
Wow! What a great way to resolve Defiance, and what a fun and touching story. I'm glad you updated, thank you!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 9 . 9/17/2011
Loved it! Raziel little inner rant about being a fledgling again had me in hysterics. And its kinda funny hearing about Kain's doting being annoying to Raziel, because I'm pretty sure in one of your other fics when Raziel was a fledging the first time around, Kain was exactly the same, just less obvious about it.

:D :D wonderful chapter!
ashion chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
Great end to another awsome fic.

These two always seemed to carry on like an old married couple in the games (still sad the last game got axed half way into development where they were going to conclude and resolve everything) your fic captures their waring personalities perfectly. I patiently await the epilogue ;P
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 8 . 8/27/2011
You just made my wonderful day even better _. I wasn't sure if Kain was going to be able to get Raziel out. This is so cuuuuuuttteeeee! It's simply beautiful that Kain is so happy to have Raziel back, so cute.

I have said it before, and I will say it again. They are the most adorable couple ever!
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
Ahhh Vorador. :) Yay Kain has direction! And I still love the chemistry between Razial and Kain _ they are so cute. And considering that their vampires, cute is a strange thing to be lol.
Emsi chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Thanks for the update! another excellent chapter. please keep goin, this is one of the most interesting fics i've read in a while.
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Lol! Kain and Raziel are perfect for each other, I swear :P. Is there going to be more? The "Complete" label keeps making me edgy o.O
Emsi chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
Yes! I'm so glad you updated this fic! I'm really loving it so far.. can't wait for more.
ashion chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
That was an amazing chapter with a suitably amusing end. Even all that time stuck in the sword Raziel has lost none of his snarkyness and ability to take things in his stride.

Can't wait to see where things go from here.
CreatedInFyre7 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Hahahahahahaha! The image of Kain continuously spinning around trying to find the source of Raziel's voice, not realising its coming from the sword strapped to his back, is hilarious! XD

Yay you're back!