Reviews for Psychic Bella
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 5 . 2/20/2014
I like it. It seems a bit quick but other than that I like it. Can't wait to see what happens. And it's weird she can talk to dead people in her sleep. Maybe she's astral projecting, some can do that in their sleep and some can go to the spirit world when they do.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
LOL That seems about right for Alice. She's all over the place.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 3 . 2/20/2014
LOL Bella. If she only knew. Well, maybe she will know. Imagine how surprised Edward will be when Bella knows his real last name...
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
Hmm. Does she realize the 'pixie' is the one from her dream? ; I noticed this is slightly different than the movie/book.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Well, this should be good. Can't wait to see what happens or what she dreams about.
booksxforxlife chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
I like the storyline, but I honestly can't read anymore because your writing is so erratic and 'text message-like'. You didn't really capture what the characters are like. Alice is pretty psycho and Emmett seems to have the exact same personality as her...
bella chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
hi love I love your fic longer know how to read English

I'm not understanding the translator use Google translator and not behind him and by chance you do not know if this fic has already translated?

posivel be for someone to answer me I thank bjos Bella

p.s my email and
AmzyK5089 chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Aw we could never hate you (well i couldn't anyway)

But you should realy finish one story before you start another

I however love your other story and the idea of this one

so please dont give up on it completely but finish your other story first.

keep writin fanfics!

so far

can't wait

4 next chappy
Allebasii chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
hmm, very confusing and chaotic thoughts in this
Allebasii chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
hahaha alice in here has a...er...chaotic thought process...lol
Allebasii chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
hehe good alice conversation
Allebasii chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
hahahaha
GuitarGirlxoxo chapter 6 . 1/16/2010
yay! you used thats what you get!

wow, this was a really, really good chapter, i loved it, was amazing. i cant wait for the next one! good job! :)x
steffiii07 chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
love this story its so funny