Reviews for To See You Again
okkkkk...?!
XxNovellaxX chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
aw
iamladyliberty chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
sweet chapter, glad things are coming together for them. i like how they are enjoying each other.

oh, and i noticed this, and i think it may be a typo (though it's a very cute one)

“You and me.” Booth agreed. “Against the word.”

maybe the word, and the world? ;)

thanks for writing!
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Aw! It's so sweet! I wish the show had actually gone this way! I love it, update ASAP!
LadyMo chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
An endearing chapter. Those two against the world. Yep the world better watch out :)

I very nice way to start their new life together.

:-)
aserene chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
I totally agree with the if only they had this in the show...and it wasn't a hallucination. That'd be great. ;)

Sorry about the laptop, I know the feeling.

Excellent chapter!
quigely chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
Great chapter! I'm really excited for the next one!
RizzlesGirl4 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Ah Love Your Story.. I cried when I read that letter ( Ha Ha Ha.. Post Soon Again Please
LaVieBoheme76 chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
Aww! I love it! I love the stories where they get together after Wannabe in the Weeds, it always seemed like such an opportune time! Great job, update ASAP!
BB-Caskett chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Aww! I loved it! Please continue soon! :)
iamladyliberty chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
lovely! i truly hope you continue this, i'd love to see things blossom.

thanks for writing!
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
hey, looking forward to reading the next couple of chapters, but wanted to take a quick moment to tell you that i am really, really enjoying the way that you've set things up with this first chapter. i like your insight into a straightforward honest with herself brennan, and i think you've done a good job at capturing how she could be, as she has stated, much better at expressing herself in writing. i also really love the last paragraph, it feels dead on to me. oh, and also how you had her write the letter mixing up past and present tenses regarding booth, that was really good too.

thanks for writing! on to the next chapter...
LadyMo chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Love this chapter. I smiled through most of it and giggled at the end. The nerve pushing her out of her bed and he getting comfy in it. Love it.

:-)
aserene chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
excellent update!
quigely chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
Can't wait to read more!