Reviews for Friends and Best Friends
HikariSHa chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Hahahahaha! Awww that's cute! I luvvit! So soo soooo cute! Make more of Lanille fanfic!
TheSwordweildingStoryteller chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
that was an awesome story great work!
jquackers chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
LOOL. I am in LOVE with this. I LOVE how you formatted it, adding a different memory to each line, tying some together, too. I love that feeling where you're looking back at all these memories you've had, and you can't help but to smile, or even cry a bit, at it. As for this, they're all good memories, which makes it really amusing to read.

The end made me crack up. First suspect? Vanille. Maybe you should label her as the Gummy Bear Thief. LOL.

Great story; very humorous and light.
Aerosophical chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
This was really hilarious! I especially liked this one:

"Friends... will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. Best friends... will kick the whole crowd's ass for leaving you."

Honestly I could really imagine it and I could not stop laughing. My parents even checked in on me to see what the ruckus was about :P
Priscy-Lockheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
OMG, this fic is ADORABLE! XD
ff63 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Aww how sweet! I especially liked the friends/best friends thing :D

Great one-shot!

Fri
Fefisgbf13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
great one-shot, I like it the way you used the poem to have a look on Vanille and Lightning's friendship.

congrats, great work
Yuki Minamoto chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
AH THAT WAS AWESOME! I LOVE THAT POEM!

THIS IS SUCH A WONDERFUL FANFICTION! IT WAS SO SWEET AND IT SHOWED HOW VANILLE AND LIGHTNING ARE SUCH GOOD FRIENDS!

~YUKI~

P.S. I love you too Dawn!
RIPClas chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Scru Lightis! Vanille/Lightning all the way :)
Chew-a-Pick chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
Love it! :D

...but Lightning ignored her and stormed off, fuming.

For some reason, I find that phrase funny. Probably because of the use of 'lightning' and 'storm' in the same sentence, LOL. :D

I think Hope's role in this should be made clearer, though. :O
SunflowerWielder chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
"Ring ring! Ring ring!

Beep.

I SHALL SING!"

XD

I luffles you too Dawn! *Superglomps you* And I love this story! I love that friends/best friends thingamabob!

*Giggles at the thought of Vanille kidnapping Noctis - Sorry, borrowing him*