Reviews for Brotherly Adventures
Alle9009 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Fall down the stairs! Fall down the stairs! Though the the most realistic one is them cooking dinner...
TrioF chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I say have Kouichi go after Koji down the stair to apologize, they almost fall when Kouichi reaches him and they compromise with the cooking like Koji can cook the meal but Kouichi supervises that way no one gets food poisoned.
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Make Koji fall down the stairs! Have Koichi apologize and then have Koichi fix their fancy dinner...so ya know Koji doesnt poison his brother and mom...Cuz that would be bad!
sayurimoved chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
great you should make Kouji and Kouichi fall down the stairs, but nothing serious, then Kouichi will apologize... I think that would be nice...
tiger002 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Been a while since I saw the show, so it took me a minete to remember who the characters were. That was good though, and if you want to continue this, I'd say of them end up working together to make a meal that won't give them food poisoning.
Mudkipmon chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Have Koji fall down the stairs! It's a mixed-up frontier!
ReimeiOokami chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I didn't review just because you reviewed one of my stories.

I found it by following the link to your profile and I;m really into Kouji and Kouichi stories! oo

I like it and you shouldn't stop any story enless YOU feel you don't like it. ;D

If you don't know what I'm trying to get across well I'm trying to say:

PLEASE CONTINUE! P