Reviews for What Friends Are For
tanseynz chapter 10 . 4/20
LOVE it! I loathed your character Stevens with the deepest hate and wanted to thump both Kirk and poor old Spock for letting themselves be used, so you did a great job in writing them. Clever plotting and characterisation kept me rivetted!
naughtynati chapter 10 . 3/25
Wow, that was a perfect read and I enjoyed every single word ;)
laustic chapter 10 . 3/22
I enjoyed reading this fic so much.
G.E Waldo chapter 1 . 1/27
Very much yes!
missBAMF chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Ugh I've been looking all OVER the web for more stories like this! You do NOT know how hard it is to actually find K/S fics where Kirk is the protective one or the one who is an asshole at first because of a misunderstanding. It's usually always Spock that is made to play that role. I looooove insecure!Spock and protective!Kirk so much and you did it wonderfully and beautifully in this one! To me Spock has much more potential this type of angst and hurt/comfort because he is Vulcan but also human. Not that this will happen, but I would love to see a sequel where maybe Jake Stevens tries to exact some revenge on our boys? haha just food for thought! Beautiful job and now I'm going to go read your other works! Live long and prosper!
sfsf chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
Loved it! Thanks so much for writing this :)
Lotariel chapter 10 . 10/2/2013
oooooh god ! Your story was so stunning , so ... PERFECT ! Oh god , I love you sooo much , You make me dream you know ? So fantastic , a fresh and thrill story ... One of my favorite NOW !
BeautifulScars7 chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Loved the story! Superior writing! And I don't see enough "Spock is the victim" stories out there. So refreshing and you wrote while keeping everyone in character. Loved it. Loved it. Loved it.
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Your characterization was unparalleled. This truly has become one of my favorite stories, The way you explain their thought processes and feelings is so clean and seamless, I enjoyed reading this story through and through. Thank you.
lovelock8 chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
Hmmm... That's a tricky one for me. I appreciate the socially mal-adjusted Spock that you present us with. I really do. The problem I'm having with your story is the... rhythm ? I guess. Don't take it to heart but I always try to be constructive in my reviews so here goes: somehow the psychological journey we're on with Spock, leading to the culmination point is a lot more compelling than the actual apex of the story and its closure. I can't really explain it but the ending feels rushed. Other than that I liked it so keep up the good work :)
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
I hated this story. And by that I mean I absolutely loved it but it made me want to throw my phone against a wall at times because it hurt to read it. But then I immediately pounced on the story again and continued until I was done. This was an amazing tale and I'm so glad I read it. I want to punch Stevens in the face amongst other painful punishments but being unable to I'll merely bask in the wonder that is your Spirk. Goodness. I loved loved loved it. Truly.
Nichalia chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
What a messed up Spock you wrote! Interesting story.
JustMe chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
I wanna stagle somebody with this story...Gah. i love it, but the characters r getting on my nerves! lol poor Spock, stupid Jim.
Kalidris chapter 10 . 2/20/2012
**Their crewmates were going to have to put up with a ridiculously in love command team for a while**

Awwww ... Sequel? :)

This story was just awesome, even though I could barley stand the angst, I just couldn't put it down. Wow :)
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 10 . 10/31/2011
"He means, we come to serve," Spock supplied dryly.

*Chokes* Mind took a trip down the gutter there, but I'm fine now. Anyway, lovely story as always, I was delighted to find this gem. Poor Spock! And poor cluelessly possesive Kirk! And that Jake... grr... *clenches fist*

Well, thank you very much for writing and sharing, and I look forward to reading more K/S slashiness! *flails hopefully* XD