Reviews for Like a Phoenix
Lientjuhh chapter 20 . 5/10/2008
I hate you! You made me cry! It was so great story! Very sad story! But very great! I couldn't stop crying! So well done... ;)
AribethDA chapter 20 . 6/22/2007
As it has been years since you wrote I am guessing your muse didn't agree with the whole happy alternate ending, unless it became a foreigen exchange student for a few years before returning to help you out. Good ending.
AribethDA chapter 19 . 6/22/2007
Yes, I'll admit it, I already forgot to review, but I am reviewing now even though FFN sais that I need to wait thirty seconds to review again, who knows these things? I guess only people who forget to review and want to make up for it. I liked Dumbledors reaction, everyone (exept maybe Hermione, I don't remember) was mad at Harry, but not Dumbledor, it was fitting.
AribethDA chapter 18 . 6/22/2007
Yet another great chapter, I know it is short, but I want to review to try to make you happy.
AribethDA chapter 17 . 6/22/2007
I always thought reviews were okay, but I have recently started a story and I'm begging for reviews, so I have decided to review every chapter left, even thought I have already reviewed just in case you really are still checking reviews. I have trouble with plot holes too, but I just hope that if I don't point anything out noone will analize my story enough to figure it out, although everyone analizing my story to pieces would make me feel like JK Rowling, which would be cool. Now I am babbling about me in a review for you, and I just keep going.
AribethDA chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
I usually don't review old stories, but you were begging for reviews so I figured what the hey. Yes I am reading your story and I do think it is good.
bill560682 chapter 15 . 2/14/2006
me i think harry should have spent about half of whatever is in the potter family vault on christmas seeing as he has been gone for ten years an this will most likely be his last but that of course would have brought up unwanted question yes i know an would have made the others feal bad because he spent so much on them but i would have done it anyway an what about spending part of christmas with the wife if there really is one that is
bill560682 chapter 9 . 2/13/2006
harry gives way to many clues to his past if he wanted to remain unknown he should have just told them all to mind thier own business an that his past is his business an not thiers of course a part of him wanted to stop living the lie hence the reason he came back because i am sure that even if they moved to england for his wifes job i am sure he could have gotten an job at a different school a smaller one because i dout hogwarts is the only wizarding school in great britain
bill560682 chapter 3 . 2/13/2006
i think someone should have warned sirius about the butt kicking he is going to get when he gets to the here after for naming a day after harry
bill560682 chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
well it is only my opion but i think someone should have mentioned the fact that harry hated his fame an did not want to be a simble or the chosen one or what ever stupid title people choose to give him an just wanted to be just harry an i hope that were ever he is at least that wish has come true
bill560682 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
well this story is starting were most end but that is how it would be in a post volie story so no problems with that an this is so short to find out if it can be send if only registered people can review that would exsplain so few reviews
CastusAlbusCor chapter 20 . 5/26/2005
Sappy indeed...

Very sad. Haveing to live through that twice.

Does his wife know who he really is?

Albus
SailorTerra1 chapter 20 . 11/13/2004
Alternate ending? No, that would spoil what you've done. How about this: the title of the story is "Like a Phoenix". How about when they lift the casket to put it in the grave, it's too light?

If you insist on the alternate ending thing, how about the current potions master (too much to hope it's Snape, isn't it?) makes something to counter it.
snakefeather chapter 20 . 8/1/2004
Oh my god! this was so incredibly sad! great story, but sad. *sniff, sniff*

snakefeather
Lady Avalon2 chapter 20 . 3/14/2004
It's me, Lady Avalon. I'm so sorry that I didn't finish reading until now, but I'm back for a while. I LOVED reading this, even though it did end so sadly *sob, sniff*
I miss Sirius :(