Reviews for Half Life: Two Man War
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
When's this story gonna be updated! It's awesome!
puma1sunfire chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
I look forward to seeing more of this story. It is an interesting concept. I have always wondered when they are gonna break Shepard back out into the Half Life 2 game verse or just have a spin off of him meeting up with barney to help crush the combine. Loving the story and found it a refreshing read
StephenThePlaystationDude chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
This is awesome. I always wanted Adrian Shephard to make an appearance in Half-life 2

Keep it up!
I have a jar of dirt chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Wow, I absolutely love your story, and you've incorporated Shepherd in well. I wonder what will happen when they storm the beach of Nova Prospekt with Antlions...
BlackSpade13 chapter 8 . 10/23/2010
Cool story I love it! Hope u update soon!
Ulquiorra4163 chapter 8 . 7/30/2010
Ardent Flame chapter 7 . 4/4/2010
Great story, can't wait for an update!
Ulquiorra4163 chapter 7 . 4/1/2010
great chapter. nice to see it updated. great work
Ulquiorra4163 chapter 6 . 3/25/2010
i love this story. two of my favorite gaming characters working together. i hope you update soon
deshaii chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
Very good, and very detailed. One of those stories that is able to get my imagination going. I look forward to more.

One thing though, when he is taking out the Combine at the end, unlike in a video game, he would not be centering the crosshairs on the target. He would aim a little above to compensate for the drop in the trajectory of the bullet.

If you manage to get your hands on a copy of "The Executioner: War Against the Mafia" by Don Pendleton, there is a fairly detailed description of how snipers go about their business.

Other than that, great job.
Viperwatcher chapter 6 . 2/20/2010
I like this story! More PLEASE! PLEASE UPDATE!
Iyrsiiea chapter 4 . 12/29/2009

I lkey. Please, continue!
ileikturtles chapter 3 . 10/27/2009
Hey, I've got a few points I wanted to speak about. First was the Shephard thing which you corrected all by yourself, so moving on.

I see you have a few spelling mistakes, mostly in the two previous chapters, so you might want to do something about that. Also, you have Nova Prospekt spelled wrong - there's no 'c' before the 'k'.

Finally, kudos on the anticitizen detected bit, I had absolutely no idea what they were saying xD
that1dude chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
man, this looks coll. i really want to see what this will become. please update soon.