Reviews for When You Love Someone Like That
Guest chapter 39 . 3/14/2014
Wait... This can't be over?! I know this is 4 years late but how about a sequal?! ;) ;)
Riley chapter 39 . 9/9/2013
Your writing is beautifully timeless. The tapestry you wove with your words is a beautiful work of artistry! I love it and I thank you. I pray you will continue to share your gift of writing with others.
Tails52 chapter 39 . 7/13/2011
Why are all your stories so adorable omggggg 3
iheartcsinewyork chapter 39 . 1/30/2010
So damn adorable! I loved it! Sorry the review is so late. You did an awesome job with all of this. :)
materialgurl chapter 39 . 1/20/2010
love it! awee the last chap.. i loved the convo between the wags.. it was all too cute, all the comparisons! siggh a happy ending! how i love ) thanks for staying with this story and finishing it! i loved it all! i am terribly sad that it's done! will you be starting another story that i will eagerly follow! i hope so! as for now.. i guess ill just.. somehow continue with life :P.. awesome story!
materialgurl chapter 38 . 1/18/2010
Hey! i completely forgot to review! finally some love! such sweetness.. so sad about her family though! shucks! i loved this chapter! please update soon! tis my birthday! treat me with no pain of waiting!
iheartcsinewyork chapter 38 . 1/15/2010
This was a good chapter, despite the loss. Sidney finally came to his senses. I'm glad! Good work!
stovgirl chapter 38 . 1/15/2010
Between blowing my nose and wiping my eyes, I have one word - BEAUTIFUL! I am so sad about her uncle, but I am so glad that Sid finally got it!
stovgirl chapter 37 . 1/15/2010
...translation "WOW"
materialgurl chapter 37 . 1/8/2010
love it! update soon! im curious as to what your mind has come up with!
materialgurl chapter 36 . 1/8/2010
love it! are we coming to a close? can we have a sweet closing chap? .. if we are coming to a close? siggh i love this story.. if it is coming to a close, will there be another sid story coming asap? i sure hope so.. i love yours immensely! if not, im sure i can still get through life :P
stovgirl chapter 36 . 1/7/2010
I am so glad she went back to Pittsburgh to clear the air, and I am so glad that he apologized. It will be interesting to see what he does to try to keep his word to her! This chapter, was very, very sweet!
stovgirl chapter 35 . 1/3/2010
Her that was awesome and a perfect time for her mom to have a few minutes of clarity. Thank you, and thank you for giving Sid enough backbone to say no to Miss Lemieux!
stovgirl chapter 34 . 1/3/2010
Love this chapter, and love the lyrics to that for the poll, I go with b, but not before a little r&r in NYC!
stovgirl chapter 33 . 1/3/2010
Glad to know that Max thinks Sid is an ass, too! Oh, and thx again for the warning at the beginning of this chapter, I now pay attention to them, lol!