Reviews for The Girl Amongst The Wolves
Merle's girl26 chapter 38 . 8/6
Love your story
Only slightly (extremely) annoyed that it has been left unattended on this cliffhanger. My minor (definitely not minor) temper has driven me a tiny bit (A lot a bit) crazy at this fact. This reminds me of an author I love that has put off the release of the final book in a trilogy for 3 years after a huge cliffhanger except this time it’s been bloody 6 (I’m just glad I didn’t read this chapter 6 years ago because I’d be in a psyche-ward right now.). PLEASE UPDATE!
LunaiWolfWings chapter 1 . 7/30
I have a wish for you to update. I am intrigued with the writing style as well as to find out how it ends.
mlinny chapter 38 . 7/3
Please update!
mar chapter 1 . 6/5
Not even kidding,I’ve been waiting for this to be updated for 6 years. When I started reading this I was literally 10 years old and I would skip every smutty part but omg
Please continue!
Harry-Potter-Addict-595 chapter 38 . 5/13
please update this
BratGirl1983 chapter 38 . 5/8
I am really looking forward to the next chapters. Please update :)
lioness chapter 31 . 4/28
i thought werewolfs mated like animal even in human form
dnyky chapter 38 . 4/26
Please Please update
Candytips chapter 38 . 4/15
Please please please please please please please please update because this is a fantastic story and I want to continue reading whatever amazing thing you come up for this story because I know it will be amazing and will leave me wanting to read more
Airiles'Malfoy chapter 38 . 3/13
PLEASE continue.
Calimocho chapter 38 . 3/6
Just read this ff and thought it was amazing!
I wanted you to know if the plot bunny strikes again for this ff and you decide to continue to write it there will be reader, such as my self, that will be very happy to read and review.
Seriously love every chapter! Regardless of not being finished I wanted to say thank you for taking the time to write the 38 chapters.
—Liz
MCJwolflover chapter 38 . 3/2
Please Please update!
Falquoise chapter 38 . 2/24
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! Your story is AMAZING and I NEED more. I need to know how her reacts, what happens next? I can't live without the knowledge and don't you dare say something like "It's up to your imagination." You are an amazing author and I really do hope you can continue this, even though it's been a few years. I never read anything like this, it's truly amazing.
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »