Reviews for The Girl Amongst The Wolves
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 38 . 5/27
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, , retoma por favor
This is one of my favorite stories. I love it so much. I really wish you would update so I could find out what happens. I am in agony every time I read the last part. Please please update. Tons and tons of people would love to see another chapter.
Aaaahhhhh! I wanna know what happens!
Hermione9700 chapter 38 . 4/19
This story is awesome! :) major cliffy though please please please with a Pygmy puff on top update as soon as you can! Keep up the good work, I love it!
Spidey2 chapter 38 . 4/7
Awesome story!
OH MY GOD. You have to update! PLZ don't do this to me I have to know what happenes! Please please! This story is amazing! Keep going and PLZ update! Great I sound like a parrat! Love ur story!
Melda91 chapter 38 . 3/9
I love this story please update
Could you please update. Pretty pretty please with cherries and sprinkles and chocolate on top.
luizan chapter 38 . 2/22
Hello? Please, continue! I need to know what happens!
sullivan89 chapter 38 . 2/16
Umm any chance of finishing this?
purpleVampire22 chapter 38 . 2/2
So i just read this in two days! I really need you to update as soon as possible! I need to know what happens next!
edger2deadly chapter 38 . 1/23
Omg I'm really into this story when I realised its the last chap, I REALLY REALLY hope u update soon I can only hope since u last updated in 2012. Plz update soon this story was getting very very good.
Please update some time soon! You're killing me just leaving it like this!
Update please you already let me down with your other fenrir/Hermione story (hidden, lost found) because they didn't end up together this is my only chance for them to end up together.. Please update im giving up this story by March if you still haven't updated :(( because it's too heartbreaking waiting for something that won't happen
Guest chapter 38 . 12/30/2014
Please update! I love this story and really want to see it continue! Hope you are ok.
1,286 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »