Reviews for Caught in the Middle
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Loved it. Please continue
The Imperator President chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
I love where this is going, and I can't wait to read more!
laurenhasmoved chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Hope you return to this story at some point. I'd love to see how it ends :)
DesolateDreamer chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Interesting... I wanna see how this turns out :)
The Reeder chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
WOW!
I realy like this!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Aldurnamiyanrandvora chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
As with all the rest of these lovely reviewers, I would like you to put the Doctor in this, very interesting story called the "Clinton Street Car Crash" and that was very very good story, so for writing future episodes you could look at that. Apart form those it's a very abrupt start, and I would like to see more please!
IrregularHonour chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
You look like you know what you're doing with a pen. I'm looking forward with interest to the second installment.
your average sci-fi fangirl chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Clark Kent against the Daleks, finally. Now, this is interesting, I've always wondered how Clatk would do against villains from Doctor Who.I hope you're planning on writing Clark against The Master. If you're not, then I I hope the Doctor makes an appearnce in later chapters. Keep it up ;)
Kyer chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Ah. The power of a name. Names.

Not sure if you intended it, but 'Barry' along with police, Kansas, and superhero together all make some comics fans think of the recently resurrected Barry Allen (The Flash-Fastest Man Alive) and contemporary of Clark Kent.

But then you killed him before his time. -sniffle- Poor Barry. Now he really will be one of the Black Lanterns...or Black Flash. Whichever.

Just as well since Smallville is already weird enough what with their having made Clark a contemporary of -Bart- Allen. sighs.

Daleks...that's...original. lol Superman vs the Pepperpots o' Doom. "We're being invaded by salt shakers?"

A certain owner of a blue box going to be in this?
Harry2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
*Breaks out HE and heavy weaponry* DALEKS! I knew when I saw the description it HAD to be the CURSED Pepper Pots! And the Daleks do NOT give up! Time for Clark to see about calling in some serious help on this one.
S058 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
very good. Will the Doctor show up by chance?