Reviews for Past Wishes, Forever Pain
houseofnightfan1 chapter 10 . 9/13/2010
Please update the story soon i love the story and plot line. Bella with cancer that added a really good hook to the story.
Delicious darkness chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
NOOOOOOOOOO! you can't stop writing! I LOOOOOVEEEEE the story PLEEAASEE keep on writing!
JCLadybug chapter 8 . 12/19/2009
Interesting story so far. I normally just let author's do what they want with stories...so I have no real critiques on the story itself. I will say it is easier for me to read when the alignment is on the left (rather than center)...but that is rather picky I admit. Keep writing. ;)
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 8 . 12/16/2009
Absolutely loved the chapter, please update as soon as you can! 3
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Oh man, please please please don't stop writing this! It's really good and I have really enjoyed reading it! Please update soon! :) 3
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
Haha loved this chapter!
Morgan262 chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Really good, keep up the good work!;);););););););)
vicky-twilight-obsessed chapter 5 . 11/2/2009
i like it... continue..

sounds interesting..

x

vicky-twilight-obsessed

x
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 5 . 11/1/2009
Yay! Bella has a backbone! haha Awesome chapter! Please update soon as possible! 3 :)
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 4 . 10/23/2009
Yay Update again soon! :)
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Wait what? the world went black? Very good cliffhanger but now you're going to keep me up all night wanting to know what happened. Please please make it good. But since their eyes are golden I am assuming they are friends of the cullens... Yay! But please please please update soon! I'll give you invisible cookies! :) haha PLEASE! 3