Reviews for Sailors, Kids, and Witches Oh My!
So I just encountered your drabbles...SO CUTE OH MY GOSHHH
BookLover12 chapter 12 . 1/14
Though I kind of thought their house would be on Barbados...
BookLover12 chapter 16 . 1/14
Maybe Kit does something like protesting against slavery or something. This is a fantastic series and I love it a lot. Or you could do an update about Mercy's or Judith's life. Crossing my fingers for Joncy baby!
BookLover12 chapter 11 . 1/14
This is an amazing book, I love how you captured the character's personalities so well!
They chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Just read your drabbles. They were so sweet! It may not seem likely that you will, but if you do, please update! This story is too good to pass up!
radflutakin chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Knat?
FelicityQueen23 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
3 So cute!
TheMaskedDreamer chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Kyaaaaaaah! These are all so cute. I think you're making me fangirl over them...
I hope you update soon. What about Prudence? Will Kit see her again, all grown up?
Surprise-Kitty chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Well it's been a while but I remember why I loved these so much. Thank-you for updating! I missed this :D
..Surprise-Kitty
Ginny chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Beautiful and heart wrenching and strong.
Ginny chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Lol! This is hilariously awesome. Perfect. I love the ending.
Ginny chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
Gaaahhh! This is so wonderful! You are getting Nat down so perfectly! I am excited and contented. This is awesome. :)
Ginny chapter 9 . 9/16/2013
This is just beautiful, from beginning to end. :)
Ginny chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
YES! I like this a great deal. Lovely job on the perspective. I felt like I was inside Kit's head, thinking Kit's thoughts. That wouldn't be so bad, either, marrying Nat Eaton. ; ) : )