Reviews for Sailors, Kids, and Witches Oh My!
LOL
Guest chapter 16 . 10/18/2016
I have read all of these entries and have really enjoyed them. You really do have the "pulse" of the "Witch of Blackbird Pond" and all of the characters. You're a good writer!
Anonymous Reader chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
This is very good! I've been looking for something else to read about TWOBP and this is great! Keep writing you have a talent for it!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
So I just encountered your drabbles...SO CUTE OH MY GOSHHH
BookLover12 chapter 12 . 1/14/2016
Though I kind of thought their house would be on Barbados...
BookLover12 chapter 16 . 1/14/2016
Maybe Kit does something like protesting against slavery or something. This is a fantastic series and I love it a lot. Or you could do an update about Mercy's or Judith's life. Crossing my fingers for Joncy baby!
BookLover12 chapter 11 . 1/14/2016
This is an amazing book, I love how you captured the character's personalities so well!
They chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
Just read your drabbles. They were so sweet! It may not seem likely that you will, but if you do, please update! This story is too good to pass up!
radflutakin chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Knat?
FelicityQueen23 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Please write some more. I really like your story.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
3 So cute!
TheMaskedDreamer chapter 16 . 10/24/2013
Kyaaaaaaah! These are all so cute. I think you're making me fangirl over them...
I hope you update soon. What about Prudence? Will Kit see her again, all grown up?
Surprise-Kitty chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Well it's been a while but I remember why I loved these so much. Thank-you for updating! I missed this :D
..Surprise-Kitty
Ginny chapter 15 . 9/16/2013
Beautiful and heart wrenching and strong.
Ginny chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
Lol! This is hilariously awesome. Perfect. I love the ending.