Reviews for A Different Kind of Moon
Absolutely
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
I'm several chapters into this story and I'm still not sure I want to continue. Maybe because I am to much of a twilight purist. I cannot condone Carlisle changing Bella so quickly, as a matter of fact I think he should have waited for Edward. I have read twilight story after story on several websites and so many of you Never seem to understand where Edward is coming from. His family continuously takes Bella's side, I understand they love her too, however they do owe Edward something. They have all had to move at one time or another because of mistakes the others had made and Edward always stood behind them. It took tremendous strength for him to withstand the call of her blood and fall in love with his singer. It was also that strength that led him to leave no matter how much it hurt to do so. Maybe I'm being to hasty and you have your reasons for doing this but I'm not sure I will be able to finish, which is saying a lot for me as I never stop reading until the ending.
LizziePaige chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Can't believe I have only just found this story, I am loving it so far... Now reading on!
tookeeluv chapter 39 . 12/2/2013
Found this beautiful little gem through another favorite author of mine and couldn't put it down. AU derailments off of New Moon are by far my favorite FanFiction topics for Twilight. :) Thanks for posting and I am looking forward to reading you other story of Angela's journey.
kantorkan chapter 37 . 11/2/2013
Well that seemed to work as lets see what happens with Angela.
kantorkan chapter 36 . 11/2/2013
That was a hell of a plan they came up with get the mutts to help find Bella by putting the blame on some one else brilliant that way the treaty isn't broken and they are able to come back some time in the future.
kantorkan chapter 35 . 11/2/2013
Jake to the rescue?
kantorkan chapter 33 . 11/2/2013
Duh! Bella of course.
kantorkan chapter 32 . 11/2/2013
I don't think any of us have to worry about doing it.
kantorkan chapter 31 . 11/2/2013
OH!,they are so double dead and I hope it hurts so bad when it happens.
kantorkan chapter 29 . 11/2/2013
So is Bella going to be stupid enough to try and sneak out and Offer herself to V & M like she did with James ? if so the dumb broad needs to die to be put out of her misery.
kantorkan chapter 28 . 11/2/2013
so who will it be that takes out Vicky and mike? will the Wolves be helping the Cullen's take out the newborns or we they be calling on friends like Peter and Charlotte? i hope since i really like those two.
kantorkan chapter 27 . 11/2/2013
He needs to mark her,also i believe he still needs to really spend some major big bucks .
kantorkan chapter 26 . 11/2/2013
Since she is obviously going to give him his pass i believe that it should cost him major bucks to sooth her broken heart.
kantorkan chapter 25 . 11/2/2013
Well it seems that as smart as she thinks she is Vicky is just another dumb ass broad that trusts a guy thinking he loves her.
1,595 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »