Reviews for A Different Kind of Moon
Azlady2003 chapter 39 . 7/25
Loved it
Great story and entirely plausible if circumstances had been slightly different. I very much enjoyed this and can't wait to start the next one.
That was really painful for her. It makes it worse that you had Victoria say how a Sires bond was so strong. So it's like smacking Bella in the face that Angela will have a stronger bond with Edward than Her. I have really liked this story but I wish you didn't have that happen
Lillywhite1 chapter 39 . 12/16/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
KB-94 chapter 10 . 10/25/2016
It's nearly 1 am so I have to stop reading for the night! But I'm really really enjoying this story. I like your writing style and what you've added to the story. I also like Victoria's history. Very creative and a good explanation of why she feels the way she does.

More reading to come at a more reasonable time of day!
cloemarrie chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
OMG! Poor Carlisle and Esme :( And poor Bella. Hope they can help her. Edward's an ahole for doing that to Bella...his supposed soulmate
blueeyedcherry chapter 4 . 9/25/2016
Gah! Is he calling Edward? Lawwwwwd...

I'm glad to see she's come around. They must not have had her too heavily sedated if she came to that quick.

Bella and Esme's interactions make me smile.
blueeyedcherry chapter 3 . 9/25/2016
Gah! This is so heartbreaking. I can't imagine poor Bella sitting there for all this time, trapped in her own thoughts and trying to hold on to the memories of this beautiful boy she once loved.

I want to cry for her.
blueeyedcherry chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
I love that the family still cares so much for her. And that they're all willing to do whatever it takes to try to figure out how to help her.

I also love how detailed your writing is. I feel like I'm watching the story and not just reading it. :)
blueeyedcherry chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
This is my first New Moon AU and I love it so far! What a wonderful, heartbreaking start.

Looking forward to more!
jk chapter 2 . 9/10/2016
having her completely break down is alittle over the top don't you think? A fucking mental institution?really? Like she isn't a person cause hes no longer with her? she is no one, has nothing...no one to live for?LOL
She was a person before she met him right?
she has a mom, dad, step dad, friends...I really don't understand how she would just fall into nothing just because Edward left...it doesn't fucking make any sense!
plus shes human so she doesn't feel the mating bond.
Ayina11 chapter 4 . 6/7/2016
Wow, you brought a wonderful story. I love it
Comrade'sRoza chapter 39 . 5/24/2015
Great !
twiclare chapter 39 . 4/24/2015
Loved the story, onto the sequel! Thank you for sharing.
twiclare chapter 38 . 4/24/2015
I understand why Bella was so hurt initially about Edward changing Angela, it played right back into her old insecurities and the hurt of the past.
1,629 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »