Reviews for Cynthia and Dawn as couple
JustMBM chapter 3 . 8/30/2014
Oh gosh, that was a great fic, good work (It have passed a year but It would be awesome if you continue the fic, I would be truly happy) ;)
Naruhodou Wright MEGA LM chapter 3 . 5/13/2014
I want to see Johana's reaction :3
Guest chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
This is a late review but I want you to know that this story was really good, you're a great writer
Randomguy chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
I can't help but notice that you used the wrong "to" in a couple of places you used too which is for saying also. Sorry if this is like a grammar nazi just my mom used to be a language teacher
Datenshi chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
More chapters! It's very good! Really!
thesinistershadow chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
oh my gosh *smiles and plays with pachirisu while ingoring Cynthia and Dawn*
kiddo09 chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
The luckiest Pachirisu in history.

Great fic, we need more girlpowershipping stories like this one.
Ryuus2 chapter 3 . 1/7/2013
Ya know, this is sweet. I will deny saying that later, but right now, this is really a sweet story.

Keep up the great work!
xbLuex chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
great work ) it was really cute!
HayabusaOkami chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Hahaha! Ah... Pachirisu is funny...
M-Katsuragi chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
I love this story so much. It is absolutely one of the best Dawn/Cynthia fics I've ever seen. I LOVE it! I wish so much you'd continue but I have no hope because I see it's been years since there's an update. PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
Regretx993 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
This is AWESOMENESS! I loved how your writing flows so naturally that I can believe that Dawn and Cynthia are real people! Hope you continue with this story! X3

Lixie Lorn chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
I love it. XD

Pachirisu was funny too...

Where will Part 2 be?

~General Everin Stormclaw of the Many Titles, High Priest of the Crazy Hand, Master of the Emerald Stars and Acolyte of the New Chu Order, Dragon Prince and the Sixth Sutakage, Bearer of the Prophecy and the Moonrider, Commander of the Blood Talons and the Last Hairlander, S/He Who Knows, out.