Reviews for Ryan's Bad Day
TheChic chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
A good day? Someone comforting him? (notice I'm ignoring the 'hurt' part) Sque! May SHE be sexy and horny.
fifimom chapter 5 . 9/16/2009
Thanks so much for writing it. Big Hug for you.
f chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Love the newest chapter, thanks.
TheChic chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Hee - I like that he lost the battle.

Either you're making Seth incredibly selfish and petty, resenting the attention on Ryan...or you're a genius in making Seth part of the plan to get Ryan to admit he's sick and needs attention himself. No matter how Ryan gets what he needs, I'm all for it.
ChrisUSA chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
awesome update. TLC from Kirsten/Sandy is always good. cant figure out why Seth is acting like an idiot yet..so I ll have to reread
beachtree chapter 3 . 9/12/2009
I swear I'm losing it. There was a chapter 4 I was reading, wasn't there? Maybe not!

Up until this point, all I can imagine is that Seth will be laying it on thick for all the attention and unjustified sympathy he can get. Center stage is where he has to be.

Ryan? Something tells me he needs the attention, and they've already neglected him this long. Not only would he never steal Seth's limelight, he wouldn't want to. He'd still clean up anyone's mess and expect no special treatment. No one ever cared- or noticed- if he was sick or hurt before, not even the people who caused the injuries. What opposite personalities!
benlust chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Great update, can't wait for the next chapter, wonder how high that temp is...

Seth as always looking for sympathy and attention and Ryan just wants to be left alone!
chiclete chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Yeah! Busted ;) More, please!
jonsmom14 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Typical Seth, Ryan does all the work and Seth looks for the sympathy. Something tells me that they are about to fawn over Seth while Ryan has to take care of himself. That always drove me crazy. Great chapter. Very funny.
chiclete chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Poor Ryan soing all the clean up. Will we see nurse Kirsten now? ;)
TheChic chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Very amusing. Though I'd like to smack Seth.
fifimom chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
cute and funny and I really enjoy reading. thanks for writing and sharing.
TheChic chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
OMG - if I were Sick!Ryan, I would just want to barf on the 2 love interests and go to sleep! Seth should know this. Seth should drop dead.
jonsmom14 chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Unfortunately I get this feeling that poor Ryan is going to get in another Marissa/Theresa situation where they vie for his attention and then end up leaving him hanging in the end... is it possible for someone to hit Marissa?
Augusta.Rose chapter 2 . 9/4/2009