Reviews for Cliffhanger
NotSpecialNobody chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
SPICELAND. OH YEAH.

Anyways... This story was absolutely heartwrenching and it was indeed a cliffhanger. It's great to read more serious fics that involve the Nordics, especially when the story highlights the strained relationships between the Northern European family. I love how the ending is rather ambiguous, it isn't really a happy or sad ending in my opinion.

In this fic, the characters are so human because of all of the mistakes and misunderstandings they've made with each other and themselves. You've also outlined their differences and how they feel about the rest of their family, and writing this in Iceland's point of view was a perfect choice (I find personal reflections more of an Iceland thing than a Denmark thing).

Thank you for writing such a deep and meaningful fic!
nightmareshinigami chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
*sigh* This was kind of amazingly beautiful in a quite heartbreaking way. A look into things through little Iceland's eyes makes me want to cry. Bah, everything about this makes me want to cry... And the ending is just too much for words, I don't even know how to describe it! I want to use the word beautiful, again, but but... that's just not enough! It's just perfect. Perfect, absolutely. The last sentence alone made my heart do some very strange and unusual movements. *sob* But yeah... anyways, thank you for this. 3
The Wandering Blue Andalite chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
That was heartbreaking! The contrast between everyone was beautifully written, but the ending was too cruel. Although it does explain how everyone became so miserable, so I feel as if the reasonable explanation lessens the harshness. Here are my two cents against Spiceland: Sealand needs attention ya know. We can call it Icee. -Sounds better when spoken. A combination of the words "Ice" and "Sea", and the sugary drink. Yes, I am kinda lame. .; I am going to go and look at pretty drawings of a Happy Nordic Family now, hoping to dull the heartache.
Kawaii Bishyness chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
SPICELAND. PFFT. THAT REMINDS ME OF OLD SPICE.

...anyway, wow. your story was really pretty and deep. it all made sense, and it was flowing really well. your writing is gorgeous.

nanna chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Oh, I fell in love with this story - I especially love your Finland! I also really like your style.
cardboard boxes chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
your iceland makes for a wonderful narrator. this seemed so real, like i was there watching all the events unfold.

spiceland is a place that i would like to go to, yeah~
PinkBlackWhite chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I like the sound of Spiceland.

And Iceland sounds like such a sadist!
Nivell chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I'd like a sequel too. Poor guys, funny how things turned out.