Reviews for Not Knowing Makes It More Fun
Elise chapter 1 . 2/17
I love the idea of this and it was wrote how the ruby and the rockits cast act! Read it over and over again, my smile turning into a Cheshire cat or the grinch!
annabell39645 chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
update plz
Guest chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
Mooooooooooooore
nicholee33 chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
I know you havent updated in a while but I cant wait till you do update soon :)
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
So, I've been reading your story, and you are FANTASTIC! And I think you should really continue the story, cause its been two years! Please, PLEASE PLEASE update!
Emmalt chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
wow please update soon please thanks

this is an awsome story by the way
snowflakes849 chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Hahahaha! Loved it. Ben is a bit nosy and annoying, like all little brothers. You've pegged the characters perfectly! Please update soon!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 5 . 7/15/2010
awwwwwwwwwwww
DJ0 chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
More! Encore!
Penelope Elizabeth Anne Snape chapter 4 . 10/22/2009
This Story was pretty good, please write more I hate that it ends there who it?
Jack E. Peace chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
As always, I enjoy this story very much, I look forward to seeing that it's been updated when I check my e-mail. I'm enjoying it and I can't wait for the story to continue to progress and for Ruby to learn more and more about her "secret admirer." As for the finale of the show it was just like another episode, not so much Jorby but it did have it's funny moments to be sure. And I hope that if we keep on ABC Family, we can pull the show back from extinction! Here's hoping :) I'd offer you advice on the LWD cross-over but I don't know what it stands for (am I an idiot? probably). Anyways, excellent addition to the story, keep up the great work!
Harryfan94 chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
i agree the finale could have used more jorby but on the other hand awesome chapter
ShellyHale chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Aw.

That's cute.

God, why would the writers make them have so much chemistry! Its awesome.
ShellyHale chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Lol.

:D
Jack E. Peace chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
I'm so happy that you finally updated, I've been looking forward to this! Please continue, I'm loving this story!