Reviews for The Right and Wrong kind of love
Wulfton chapter 9 . 3/15/2013
One word, and one word only...AMAZING! Really admire the way you describe and portray the characters, and the way you go into so much detail about their outfits. I really CAN'T wait for the next update!
ClintBartonGirl chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
.god. this fic. your portrayal is the characters is magnificent I adore your murtagh and saphira! this plot is genius I never would have thought that saphira and arya were so sneaky with the bet and all. but seriously I hope you update soon!
Scarlet Thorrn chapter 9 . 11/11/2012
OMG I love the story! Please update!
JUSTAGIRLWITHINTERNETACCESS chapter 9 . 8/21/2012
I really like this pairing and you wrote it well! I can't wait for the next chapter!
dtk9 chapter 9 . 7/24/2012
This fic has been a delightful and unexpected find. : ) great AU, totally fun, and yes I've always thought - since the very first book! - that Eragon and Murtagh should have gotten together! Thank you! Looking forward to more!
JamieHerondaleDaughterofHypnos chapter 9 . 7/19/2012
Great job! I love this story. Can't wait to find out what happens next. And don't worry about the wait, I'm just happy it got here :D
Owltalon chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
great chapter! I hope Galbatorix doesn't get his way..

Anyways please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
This is really good! Please update soon I am "dying" to know what happens next!
JamieHerondaleDaughterofHypnos chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
This is soooooo good :D You have to update soon or I might just fall over!1
Emmy.Raymond.102414 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
oh please update soon. i love this so much!
DefineSugar chapter 8 . 4/13/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter! I love how protective Murtagh is. I think that their mother will except them if they decide to tell or maybe she already knows, since mothers know best! Update soon!
XxHeartlessKissxX chapter 8 . 4/6/2012
Next chapter? Ummm...please? I read this today and was all OOOOOOOOO no he didn't..but not in the annoying way XD Really though..update?

L
KathrenCullen18 chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
this story is soooo funny. please write the next chapter! :D
Owltalon chapter 8 . 1/21/2012
Very interesting! Please update soon :D
AyameRose chapter 8 . 1/17/2012
hell hath no fury like two things... women scorned and avenging boyfriends... Galby's gonna be black and blue when Murtagh's done with him!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »