Reviews for 3 AM
SheWhoLeavesCrappyReviews chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Well this was quite sweet. Very simple and cute. The more you venture into all the drama fanfiction writers shove down your throat, the more you appreciate writing like this. Also, I'm really glad Wolfram experienced the pain we have to go through just for smooth legs.
elise chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
You're the funniest, really! You made my evening perfect-though morning's like it.. It's almost 3 AM here and I can't sleep either... I love Wolfie and his mind here is just awesome, I've always known he's the smarter one-but Yuuri does have his charm too and you redeemed him with that witty dialogue about "Intent".
Thanks so much _ I love this fic and I hope it'd always be here to give me a good shove in the right direction when I'm feeling down.
Thanks so much again...:)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This is good...i also love them in AU...thanks...
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Hehe. Real Men Wear Frilly Dress on Their Smooth Legs. And Wolf acting on stage kinda reminded Vic of No. 6's Nezumi-kun. (They slightly had same personalities, Vic thought.)
And, and! Vic loved "Single Target Sexuality" concept. Pure love and loyalty! Vic thought Wolf fitted this trope so well. (Though, Vic doubts novel!Yuu-chan did. Maa ... he would think to make Wolf His "Heterosexual Life Partner" in the end of series, maybe?)
Anyway, Vic loved this WolfYuu. :)
(Na, chotto! Could Vic interpreted this story as WolfYuu only? Hmm ...)
The Little Nut chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Loved it! The ending's not tacky. It was such a nice read. I like how you've written it. I love AU settings too! Definitely going into my favorite list. :)
Anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I have made it my habit to read this literary masterpiece at least once a week. By chance have I stumbled upon this fic AND I SHALL NEVER LET IT GO! One of the best reads in a long time. There must be a sequel.
TheGirlWhoWantsACupcake chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Loved it! I thought the comment about what the neighbors was the best part!
NJ chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
The best one-shot i've ever read! I love how you potrayed wolfram in this. :)
Jalie96 chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
That story was soooooooooo cute!
killerprincess112 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I LOVED IT! AND PIKA-YUU!
Starkiller chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I think I love you. Or your writing. Or both *bats eyelashes fetchingly* Haha, really this was just excellent. Your sense of humour kills me! Both Yuuri and Wolfram are so perfectly in character - their witty banter and silly arguments remind me why I love this unusual pairing so much (and also why I find Conyuu utterly souless, cliche and boring XD). I'm going to go raid your ficcage now. D
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
SO CUTE! SO CUTE! I WANNA TAKE 'EM HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOME!

No, seriously. Wolfram and Yuuri are freakin' adorable.

And "pika-Yuu" is just too funny. I'll have to start calling him that, now…

"What did I say about the pokémon-related nicknames?"

LOL

Wolfram in a dress…well, he IS super feminine-looking, so it would work well for him!
SilverSmile chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
You do really good AU stories, some of the most interesting ideas I've seen in this fandom. I really enjoy how you place the character's in different settings but still maintain the traits that made people love them in the first place :)
second soul of a cat chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
written entirely on your cellphone... (ah okay I'll assume you have a texting-phone to save my head from exploding) \(w)/

soo cute & in-character w 3 (reading in bliss~~)

"I intend to be the Wolfram you think so highly of. Wimp, this is me running at you with a sword, praying I hit right" so sweet in Wolfram's way n_n ~~ (kyaa worthy XD)
SNHD chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I've read this fic for about... 3 times I think? And even though I enjoyed reading about their interactions and school life, the thing that really struck me was... you got it, the ending. Or the last line, really. I think I was reeeeally sleepy the first time that I read this, but when I scrolled down and read the last line, I instantly woke up and... I just had to smile, really :) It made me feel happy, nostalgic for some weird reason, and also kinda sad? When I read it, I pictured them 10 years older, with both of them succesful but leading separate lives. I don't know, it just seemed like both of them could look back at that morning, 3AM to be exact, and just smile and shrug it off as a pleasant memory. Naaah. I'm starting to ramble here :)) Thank you for this fic! :D