Reviews for Reading
I love this.
trekkifulron chapter 1 . 1/15/2018
:-)
ArrancarRayflo chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
It was wonderful and so well written. The characters were portrayed awesomely and it was really great:D.:)
AJM chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
That was really well done. I love Remus. Thanks. :)
I am me chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Aw, I loved it! I love Remus/Tonks, and this is, like, a super-cute version of how they got together! Remus was always my favorite character in the books, and I hate how he was barely in the eighth movie...

Loved this!
chronicxxinsanity chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
cute! you should really add to the summary. 'remus was reading' doesn't do this cute story much justice... you could add something about tonks.

anyway, i'm also wondering if we'll ever see a sequal to this? perhaps them getting drinks or further ahead.
M. Poe chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Now, I don't really even like Remus and Tonks together (shame, I know). However, your writing is so beautiful that I could handle it. I dare say that I even liked the pairing! So, well done on that account.

Your pacing is good. I never lost interest and found your descriptions, word choices, dialogue, etc. fun to read. Thanks for sharing!
Jen Crocker chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Haha! I love it! Please write more! I seriously just had the same thing happen to me, but I was the nerdy girl who reads too much and wears stupid cardigans and one of my best friends was the outgoing, physical guy that really wanted to get my attention. I love your writing!
kikimalfoy chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh I love how you took every word back to the focus of Lupin reading. I also think your version of how they got together is one of the best I read )
The Duchess of Telmar chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Really, Remus ;-)

Very cute D
angharad xoxo chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
aww cute :)
Melora chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w w w . geocities sapienti_university_of_magic (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student
Nixx Blanchard chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
:) That was funny, and really cute. I love it
SocksForDobby chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
Aw, I love that. And I don't even LIKE Lupin/Tonks. Really, I don't.