Reviews for Soulmate
Saint Sayaka chapter 9 . 7/12/2012
Original fics go against the rules of the site, as they are not supposed to be on Fanfiction site. Please remove this and go to Fiction Press to post it there; it will be complient there. For now, however, this is reportable.

Xx Write on, keep calm, and carry on! The Legend of Derpy, Proud Member of Critics United xX
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 9 . 7/10/2012
Yay! You're back. I've missed you so. I thought that you had stopped writing this story. And then I saw that you updated it, recently! Keep up the good work : )
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
I LOVE this story. I've been waiting forever to find out what happens next! Can't wait till you post a new chapter : )
GreenRider-Inheritance-fanatic chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
*sqee!* Loved the chapter justed loved it, and the cliff hanger was epic...PERFECT! Cant wait for the next chapter.
GreenRider-Inheritance-fanatic chapter 7 . 1/4/2011
YAY! I dreamed, I dreamed about Darien last night you describe him with such vivid detailing! So much inspiration...suspense...

AWESOMENESS.
Inky Finger Prints chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
Oh I live this story! Please continue! I can't wait for things to pick up another notch!
GreenRider-Inheritance-fanatic chapter 6 . 1/3/2011
really good! please continue soon! I cant wait to read more!
Kasey chapter 5 . 7/31/2010
This story is super good! You use a lot of detail and I love the mystery and suspense of it. Please update soon and don't stop writing. It's been forever since I found a good story on fanfiction!
orochimaruninjafan chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
This is my real username, but I was too lazy to log in. Great story, but a couple of mistakes.