Reviews for Unspoiled
missnovel chapter 1 . 10/17
I was listening to musicals on youtube and came across a song called I Know Those Eyes. As I've read this fic many times before I came right here! (I was so strongly reminded) If you don't want a bit of spoilers for this fic, avoid the song for now :) But If you've read it before, please check it out. Hard feels man.
ArtemisMoon chapter 99 . 10/8
This story was my first timid foray into this particular pairing sometime back, well before I actually finished the series. It was more than a little weird to me at the time because I was still unable to consider her ending up with anyone other than Inuyasha lol...so it was fun reading it again now that I actually enjoy this pairing! And it kept me company through a very tough weekend watching a lurking, developing tropical storm eying my city like a tasty snack, and a family death. So thank you! I wasn’t sure if I properly reviewed it last time so I wanted to make sure I did this time. You make those two just irritably adorable together! The slow development also works in favor for the believability since he is such a standoffish character.
AuroraNin chapter 100 . 9/28
Loved this! I will admit, there was quite a few times I was rooting for Hisoka more than Sesshomaru... don’t tell him I said that.
Coolfire30 chapter 89 . 9/18
I. Am. Quaking. Fuck. What. The. Actual. Shit. Is. Wrong. With. Me... Fuck. The lasts paragraphs are beyond my expectations.
Coolfire30 chapter 87 . 9/18
*Screams* HOLY fuck... Can we just...can we just talk about this for a moment? SESSHOUMARU IS GOING TO TRY AND WOO KAGOME! HOLY FUUUUUCK. He is such a cute.
Coolfire30 chapter 85 . 9/18
Fuck... My tears... As childish as the things that Sesshoumaru does and believes... I honestly think it's quite endearing... I absolutely love how he's able to just accept and comprehend everything that is happening so well...
Fan chapter 100 . 9/17
So cute ️ I loved reading this
Coolfire30 chapter 75 . 9/16
Hehehe hehehe he... He got the 'Talk'... Lol
Coolfire30 chapter 52 . 9/16
A SNUGGLER! A MOTHERFUCKING SNUGGLER! BAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Thud is too much, holy fuck wow.
Coolfire30 chapter 39 . 9/16
Am I allowed to cry cause I am weeping the fuck out. Fuck. *sniffs*
Coolfire30 chapter 38 . 9/16
*SCREAMS!* HOLY fuck... I was shrieking from all the pent up excitement I had.
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 9/16
THE PIECES ARE SLOWLY STARTING TO COME TOGETHER FOR SESSHOUMARU! ! ! GYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am so fucking excited.
Coolfire30 chapter 20 . 9/16
... I love it... Fuck... Have I mentioned how this is the 3rd time I've read it this story? Cause fuck! This is that good.
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 9/16
Sesshoumaru is just. Too. Fucking. Adorable! I cannot deal with this shit.
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 9/16
I AM REREADING THIS AGAIN AND IT'S SOOOOO OO MOTHERFUCKING GOOD!
11,663 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »