Reviews for Unspoiled
Gh0stGrl chapter 100 . 9/13
I love this so muchhhh :)
Hermoso. Loved your fic. Thankyou for writing!
RiverFlute chapter 1 . 9/7
I've read this story at least 3 times, and it never gets I've nothing to read on fanfic I return to unspoiled.

My scincerest thanks to the author for writing this fascinating peice.

All the best wishes
River
Elwin Ailred chapter 100 . 9/4
Beautiful.
-EA
yolky-the-egg-yokai chapter 12 . 9/3
The Ah-Un chapters begin!3
yolky-the-egg-yokai chapter 4 . 9/3
I love the line, "...his will was strong enough to bend all else to his purposes, so he set his heart on her." Hisoka's dawning horror at the situation without any real hope of being able to do a thing about it is hilarious. So is Sesshoumaru trying to name Kagome!
yolky-the-egg-yokai chapter 1 . 8/30
This isn't the first time I've read Unspoiled and I seriously doubt it will be the last. I grew up with these characters and I love the way you write for them. Hisoka has also become very dear to me! I hope you'll continue writing more stories for this fandom and that you might include Hisoka again someday and more of Rin! In the meantime, I'll keep on rereading Unspoiled and Lord Charming!
This was an amazing story! I love how you wrote each and every part. I usually don't do Sesshomaru and Kagome fics but this one was amazing. You are a superb writer.
kpop1392as chapter 100 . 7/22
TT This story is so beautiful! I enjoyed reading it a lot!
kpop1392as chapter 97 . 7/22
Awwww, I enjoyed reading this chapter! I like how the guys goof around and how Shippo and Inuyasha plot together against Sessho.
kpop1392as chapter 52 . 7/22
Awww! This story is soo cute! I love little, snuggler Sesshoumaru 3
Coolfire30 chapter 99 . 7/17
I started hyperventilating in the middle of my Geography class... ... Lucky I was able to find my asthma puffer before it got too late... *SIGH* AARRRGGHHHH this is just too good... But there is only one more chapter left...
Coolfire30 chapter 77 . 7/17
You actually made me cry at the turn if events... But I can't say I'm saddened or annoyed at how it all unfolded...
Coolfire30 chapter 10 . 7/16
'I want to discover then all' OH MY GOSH... THAT WAS SOOOO FUCKING GAAAHAH-HHHHHHHHH MY HEART
dogmomaf chapter 59 . 7/11
My heart just soared, imagining Sesshoumaru's laughter.
11,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »