Reviews for Unspoiled
gaurdianfairy chapter 100 . 6/21
I know, I am more than a decade late with this fanfiction but I enjoyed every bit of it, You are an amazing writer. This is definitely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read in my 20 years of life.
nicoll.nara.94 chapter 100 . 6/13
Thank you so much for such a beautiful story, you really brought a different side of the caracthers without loosing their true essence, I really enjoyed it and I taste every single word you wrote, you are an amazing writer and you made me really thankful... Also you helped me to improved and add new words to my vocabulary, I am Peruvian and English is my second language... So many many thanks, hope you kept your account and read this, because I really want you to know that THIS was best fanfic I ever read. I send you the biggest hug, for give me more stories about this anime that I love so much
Chrispt chapter 39 . 5/30
I absolutely love this story but so far chapter 39 has been my favorite. I've reread it twice and Sesshomaru song was just amazing. Hats off to the author very well done.
undercelestialstars chapter 100 . 5/24
The first time I read this, I must've been... 12? 13? Young and stupid, for sure. Recently, I went through all of my old "favourited" fics, and I happened on this one.

Honestly, I don't remember many of the fics I've read from ffn, but your stuck with me. I finished rereading it in less than a day, and I've cried, laughed, smiled, and swooned a little too. Everything about this fic is what I aspire to be as a writer, although I tend to use ao3 nowadays. You are one of my favourite authors, and honestly? Your works were the ones that inspired me to write.

So thank you for this fic & your words, even though they're fairly old! I've got praises to sing about this, from your creativity to your characterization to just... everything :)
Rokizol chapter 100 . 5/22
Thank you so very much for GIFTING us this BEAUTIFUL story!
Rokizol chapter 100 . 5/22
Sad that the story ends! Thank you for GIFTING us with this BEAUTIFUL story! ️
Rokizol chapter 99 . 5/22
This chapter makes me happy!
Shion Lee chapter 100 . 5/22
Scratch that. THIS is my favourite.

Thank you so much the wonderful story!
Shion Lee chapter 99 . 5/22
This chapter is my favourite and i can’t believe I’m one chapter away from finishing this fic!
Rokizol chapter 97 . 5/21
You addressed exactly what I was thinking of the previous chapter. Yes HISOKA, she was ROBBED! You know what makes me glad it’s that in the manga, Inuyasha never choose kag or kyk openly. And one can get the feeling that kagxinu stayed together because well, kag was the only one left. BUT YOU! It’s amazing what you did here and how you addressed the “issue”. BOTH made their choices... openly. Inuyasha chose Rin over Kag (although sessy might have had some influence regarding that) and Kag, well asking for sessy first... i don’t know if it means that she “chose” sessy over Inu.. she was very confused when she got back to the modern era. She said she loved them both... love feelings are not something you can hide under the rug. So, asking for sessy first doesn’t really mean he “chose” him. Does it? I don’t know...
Rokizol chapter 96 . 5/21
Amazing chapter nonetheless.
Rokizol chapter 96 . 5/21
I am happy for Inu, but I cannot shake the feeling that maybe Kag deep down felt let down... a little? I also keep wondering it would’ve been so cruel (maybe?) if instead of asking dor sessy, she would’ve had asked for inuyasha... poor girl... i keep imagining the disappointment she would have felt. For the sake of the story, it didn’t happen... but damn, just imagining makes my heart sad.
Shion Lee chapter 59 . 5/21
MY ADORABLE LITTLE PUPPY
I stumbled upon this story years ago and it still keeps me comming back to re-read it. Thanks so much for sharing it.
Shion Lee chapter 1 . 5/21
My gawd he’s so fucking cute it got me screaming like a fangirl
11,638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »