Reviews for Unspoiled
undercelestialstars chapter 1 . 8/13
it's been 10 years & 2 months on the dot since this fic was finished, and this fic remains, through all the years since i first came across it, my favourite. i think ive said this before but this fic is one that inspired me to start writing myself. ill be faithfully rereading this til the end of my days :]
This is my 8th read through of this over some years and it manages to elicit the same affection each and every time. I love this story so much!
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 39 . 7/28
ㅠ…ㅠ
FatigueMakesMeTired chapter 10 . 7/28
Awwwwwwwwwwe!
Crystal heart 255 chapter 100 . 7/28
I love this story! I hope there's a sequel!
Gyaaaaaaaaaaaaa! 0. Baby Sesshomaru!
A Little Someone chapter 99 . 7/17
My most favourite story! I never grow tired of this one. The most satisfying part for me, and probably many others, is the way you bring everything full circle. I really, really love this! And for a moment, I began mixing up parts of Lord Charming (near the end), soooo you know we’re I’m heading next!

You are wonderful!

(I guess it’s one review per chapter? Lol)
A Little Someone chapter 87 . 7/16
Yes, SWAY THEEMMMM!
Bb34 chapter 39 . 7/15
Aww Sesshomaru
A Little Someone chapter 55 . 7/14
GAHHHH! Adorable but at the same time pulling on my heart strings…
A Little Someone chapter 53 . 7/14
This gave me the feels. Kagome you clever thing!
A Little Someone chapter 40 . 7/14
I’m getting excited for all these bits coming up!
A Little Someone chapter 1 . 7/11
I just have to say, this is my favourite story EVER. HANDS DOWN! I never get tired of reading it… I was excited just reading the first chapter again!
prometheus06 chapter 100 . 6/17
Forthright, as beautiful as always. You capture such heartwarming details, just like your other pieces you create such wonder in the smallest of moments. It truly is beautiful work. You should have been part of the Takahashi writing team for the series. Of course my favourite thus far is Imperceptible, that was a work of beauty, but I look forward to reading your other pieces and hope you continue with these delightful tales of Sesshomaru and Kagome.
You really deserve the prize for the best OC, Hisoka-sensei is great. You never fail to surprise with the little twists. The whole story is beautiful. Never expected that Inuyasha and Rin will make a pair. Love that!
11,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »