Reviews for Unspoiled
juminshii chapter 1 . 9/19
Please crosspost this amazing story on ao3 I heard that ff will close soon T-T please preserve your work
kuragehime7 chapter 77 . 8/12
I still can't get over how amazing this story is! Thank you so much for your beautiful mind and this perfect fic. I come back and visit it twice or thrice a year and it's always as wonderful as I remember.
BlueIrisFox chapter 100 . 7/11
This is probably the most beautifully written fanfic I've ever read. I binged this all over a few days, and now I'm sad that it's done. But my heart is also warm from just how wholesome and satisfying this story is.

I don't think I'll be forgetting this one anytime soon (ω)
Stunning as always. Thank you for making characters that I enjoyed as a child still keep my interest as an adult through your stories.
hoeforgrimmjow chapter 77 . 6/24
this is the most beautiful piece of art i have ever seen. so amazinggg. the emotions. the feelsss. omgggg so perfect. author you are truly talentedd!
Kaichai chapter 100 . 6/13
This is still one of my favorites
J4ckL1n3 chapter 100 . 5/3
At first I wasn’t sure about the shorter chapters at first (I generally prefer longer chapters) but the variety in chapters length was actually really fun to read and kept me looking forward to the next part! I very much enjoyed this story and thought it was well written and worth reading at least once if not twice! 3
Eveythingicecream chapter 3 . 4/17
These short chapters are shit. I' reading this story.
juminshii chapter 100 . 4/17
hello! is there ever a chance that you can crosspost your fics to ao3?
X.summergrey.X chapter 100 . 4/11
I enjoyed this story a lot. So much details and a nice up bring for sesshomaru and the way og youkai life. I enjoyed that inuyasha was still alive and fairly young. Lots of people make him an old man or dead by her own era. And that he was a leader. That sesshomaru gave a home to hanyos.
BethanyTheStar chapter 19 . 4/5
I dont know if you can still receive these messages but I just thought I'd say I found this story ten years ago when I was going through some of the hardest times of my life. It's so wholesome and always calms me down. I haven't watched anime or read Fanfiction for years but I'm so nervous about my new job tomorrow I dove into my old account and found this story again. And once more, it calmed me down to the point where I can get some sleep Thank you
Emrys Akayuki chapter 1 . 3/9
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lives in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that the best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that read this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on the site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake, apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life
tomorrow. Thank you. . . . . . . ...
alexandria.biedron1 chapter 4 . 11/15/2021
It’s funny that this was only made so you could do drabbles and now it’s the highest rated sess/kag in all of fanfiction
aphroditetsunami chapter 100 . 11/13/2021
wow. as per usual, I'm just being blown away by your writing. I love that we get to see sesshomaru grow through the ages
Heather-And-Windy-Weathers chapter 80 . 11/8/2021