Reviews for Unspoiled
Coolfire30 chapter 12 . 9/16/2018
THE PIECES ARE SLOWLY STARTING TO COME TOGETHER FOR SESSHOUMARU! ! ! GYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I am so fucking excited.
Coolfire30 chapter 20 . 9/16/2018
... I love it... Fuck... Have I mentioned how this is the 3rd time I've read it this story? Cause fuck! This is that good.
Coolfire30 chapter 6 . 9/16/2018
Sesshoumaru is just. Too. Fucking. Adorable! I cannot deal with this shit.
Coolfire30 chapter 2 . 9/16/2018
I AM REREADING THIS AGAIN AND IT'S SOOOOO OO MOTHERFUCKING GOOD!
TheFlyCatt chapter 100 . 9/10/2018
Awwww that was a really cute ending!
Alyah727 chapter 11 . 9/6/2018
That ending part...brilliant, absolutely brilliant. Round of applause.
YukinaBlueRose chapter 100 . 8/23/2018
O! M! ! G! ! ! ! I LOVED this story SO MUCH! ! ! ! I wanted it to never end! ! ! ! I'm sad that it's over!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
My friend just shared with me a book I should read. She said it's by someone who wrote InuYasha fanfiction and she knows I used to read it a lot. (I still do. ) IT'S YOU! YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE FANFIC AUTHORS AND ONE OF THE MOST TALENTED WRITERS I'VE READ! And I majored in creative writing and started reading your stuff when I was super stuck up and judgy. CONGRATS!
4Eva Dreaming chapter 100 . 8/8/2018
Ohhhhhh such a sweet precious ending!
estefania chapter 100 . 8/5/2018
Es mi tercera vez leyendolo. Me llevo dos dias pero valio la pena. Lo he disfrutado todas las veces. Una historia muy linda de verdad. te animo a seguir escribiendo mas historias. y si utilizas a inu no taisho como pareja de kagome la leere de seguro. porque esa pareja me encanta tambien. gracias lo disfrute.
Toly chapter 100 . 8/3/2018
Hola! Que bella historia escribiste me gusto mucho es la segunda que leo de tu creación espero que sigas escribiendo
SALUDOS
Guest chapter 100 . 7/27/2018
I. Have been looking. For this bitch. Since 2010. Couldn't remember the name, didnt even know what happened after Kagome finally got through the well. Now it feels like my 6 years of depression have been cured. Fuck.
the Honeycomb chapter 18 . 7/20/2018
There are many precious moments within this story, but even after reading it multiple times I think my favorite is still the Ear Check Compromise. And yes, it's a big deal so it has to be capitalized.
Guest chapter 100 . 7/9/2018
Awww 3 love it!
gaurdianfairy chapter 100 . 6/21/2018
I know, I am more than a decade late with this fanfiction but I enjoyed every bit of it, You are an amazing writer. This is definitely one of the best fanfictions I have ever read in my 20 years of life.
11,802 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »